Bleach:Awake and Alive
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive, we are currently under construction and you can deal with it! >=[

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Plot
Rules
Templates
Staff

Web Master

Zeek

Acting Head Admin

Nayleth

Admins

Shiimi Kazu Masorin Ryukai Viranesh Kensei Junsei Yuukai kenjisaintz

Moderators

Zilo
Taken Canon Characters
Urahara Kisuke Zaraki Kenpachi
Top posters
Masorin (85)
First day of school{open} - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFirst day of school{open} - Page 2 I_voting_barFirst day of school{open} - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xion Shion (52)
First day of school{open} - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFirst day of school{open} - Page 2 I_voting_barFirst day of school{open} - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nayleth (47)
Kisuke Urahara (25)
Kazu Ikeda (21)
Rose Sinner (16)
Zaraki Kenpachi (7)
Alfonse Alborn (6)
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki (6)
Shiimi (6)
Latest topics
» Windows%20ce%20mot%20de%20passe%20perdu%20AUGEN
First day of school{open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:29 pm by 

» Whatsapp Hacking V2 Gratis Andoid
First day of school{open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:56 pm by 

» Visting[nayl]
First day of school{open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:43 pm by Nayleth

» First date[open]
First day of school{open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:43 pm by Rose Sinner

» reporting in
First day of school{open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:33 pm by Nayleth

» Callum Jobuashi
First day of school{open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 pm by Callum Jobuashi

» Reset Poll, answer honestly since I want to know what everyine thinks about a possible reset happenning.
First day of school{open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:08 pm by Nayleth

» Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P]
First day of school{open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am by Shiimi

» There is a new change here
First day of school{open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 am by Nayleth

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

First day of school{open}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Masorin

First day of school{open} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:36 am

Markus looked at Xion she was crying? Markus moved on instinct as they came close to his squad he grabbed her pressing her body close to his own. “If anyone asks why you and I are together so often you can always just say that I am your doctor. After all if people think that its because your sick no one will question why your going to squad four.” He whispered just low enough for her to hear.

Markus moved his hand to Xion’s cheek caressing her face, “just claim you have lets see, bouts of depression, loneliness, redness of eyes, lack of sleep, oh and a ever so slight loss of apatite.” He smiled as he listed off the symptoms “to any medic that would be the common signs of love sickness. But to anyone else that would be some kind of sickness no doubt needing of medical attention.” His tone was still low but it carried a bit of happiness to it.

Markus kissed her and then continued to walk he was already trying to figure out how to avoid the worst-case scenario if it ever hit. He did not intend on ever having to full fill his end of the promise but he knew he would have to if there was no other way. but that didn’t mean he couldn’t find another way. As they walked into his barracks he smiled squad four was the most tolerant of any squad if there was any place she could feel at ease it would be amongst healers who have vowed to do no harm to anyone.

“Don’t worry about a member of my squad overhearing your symptoms they all work and report directly to me and my lieutenant. And due to our oaths we all stick together. That and if we didn’t squad eleven squad three and squad five would all be at our necks. You see members of my squad are regarded as the weakest. So there often picked on.” He smiled “there for we al tend to cover for one another."
Back to top Go down
http://bleachendlesssummer.forumsmotions.com/
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:09 pm

Xion smiled at his voice before blushing at the fact he was holding her close. Maybe there was some hope for a shinigami vizarad like her out there somewhere. Since she was going to be spending time with the fourth division it would only be fair to deal with her division as much as she dealt with his.

"I have a better condition i could say captain Markus and that would be simple: I'm a teenage shinigami to the humans and i have to deal with all of my girly problems and a major case of" She whispered before biting him in the neck gently then licked his neck slowly "Yes i think that it would be a case of love sickness"

Sensing the care in his voice she forced herself to give him a fake smile. It didn't matter where she went in the soul society everyone knew what went on in her past. In the world of the living the only one to know anything about her was Jinx and she knew not to ask any questions.

"Don't worry you guys have my back to help keep others from picking on your squad also" She said keeping her voice even and happy.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:27 pm

Markus coughed when she said girl problems just because he read the text books doesn't mean he didn't need to think about that kind of stuff. “yes well um.” he said with a slight blush. “well you get the idea any time you need me just fake an illness and i can make a house call or something like that.”

Markus looked around it was a quite day in his squad for some reason it seemed that nothing was going on. Which was odd there was always some kind of motion he shrugged it off maybe they were just off making house calls... every single one of them. He shook his head sure that it was nothing.

He looked at Xion and smiled “well shall i give you a tour or would you just like directions to my room.” he said in a joking manner, he was clearly just trying to lighten the mood. And yet at the same time he tripped over an unseen root his hand accidentally grabbing her behind as he tried to regain his balance, his eyes widening in fear “um.” ~eject abort run, fly you fool!~
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:36 pm

Xion yelped like a school girl before feeling her whole face turn bright red. Seeing that Markus was on the ground she held out her hand to her keeping her temper under control. She wasn't used to people touching her ass at all and she sure as heck was about to get used to it anytime soon. Knowing that he didn't mean to do it on purpose made her not want to slap him across the face. Making sure that her face was hidden behind her hood she kept blushing like a fool. .Damn i don't think I'll ever get used to liking another person in my life but, i won't tell anyone how good that felt in my life well maybe Jinx.. she thought smiling.

"You know that if anyone else saw you do that to me i would have had to kiss you on the mouth right Markus" She said making sure to nibbling on his ear again once she helped him to see feet.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:12 pm

Markus had to let out a laugh at the way she had suddenly yelped and jumped. Then as she leaned in close he smiled “well I will have to avoid this situation in the future after all i would clearly hate to inflict such a large penitently.” he said his voice holding a teasing quality to it. He smiled as he hugged her slightly.

He completely ignored anything and everyone else. He held her for a moment and then kissed her passionately on the lips. He smiled when he finished “then again its not a bad punishment.” it was really the first time he had ever been this close to a woman sure there was willow but she died before they confessed any kind of emotions. “I.” he had to cut himself off ~just a little to early for that.~ he thought “well um... I need to go take a shower and get ready for a few things before dinner. And I am sure your the same.” he said his tone low.
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:43 am

Xion smiled feeling his body heat invade her body slowly. It filled her with sudden joy while she quickly kissed him back. Running was the last thing she really wanted to plan or even do. Being in his arms was all that mattered to her....Am i really falling in love with the boy...i guess so but, we really should try to find the go spar for once..she thought biting her lip.

Fighting was the one thing that filled her sadistic nature with joy because of the pain it caused others. She loved to injury others to the point where they would never challenge her again. it was one of the reason she was nicknamed shinigami bitch of the soul society. Another fact of her sadistic nature was that she was also a little bit of a masochist. Other people never lasted long enough in a match with her to notice it or they were too scared to notice she loved the pain they were causing her.

Smiling she took off her cloak revealing a simple black dress with her nails painted black. She kept her short hair in a small ponytail and her gloves were still over her hands. Touching the red crescent moon necklace that hung around her neck she tilted her neck to the right looking at Markus.

"I'm already ready captain Markus" She teased licking her lips before giving him a sexy, dark, seductive grin.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:56 am

Markus smiled watching her she had gone from cute to hot with just the removal of a cloak. It made him wonder what was thinking. As she said she was ready he was for some reason lost in thought “um ready for what?” he said as he snapped out of his small daydream.

Markus was a healer he couldn’t stand fighting it reminded him of a time when he wasn’t the man he was today. He preferred to help people with the clean up and yet for some odd reason he had always kept up with his hand-to-hand combat.

Seeing her grin he smiled back. He took off his jacket the heavy material falling to the ground revealing a blue T-shirt and jeans he sighed she was far better prepared for what ever they were about to be doing. Markus used shunpo suddenly appearing behind Xion hugging her resting his chin on her shoulder. “So what are we doing exactly?” he said in a low seductive tone.
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:53 pm

Still smiling she wrapped her arms around Markus's neck quickly keeping him close. It was a risk to ask him to spar with her but, it was the only thing she felt like doing. Instead of telling him though Xion pushing herself backwards causing him to hit the wall with his back. Once she knew that he was against the wall she simple pressed her body tightly against him.

"We are simply going to go back to the world of the living and have a date captain Markus but before we even do that I'm going to go talk to another captain about the alliance with the vizarads"
She said feeling her voice already fading back to its cold nature. Talking to other people was still a challenge to her but for the sake of her humanity she bared with the pain it caused her. Her curs was still alive because she was still alive and nobody was going to lie about that fact.

"I'm sorry if I'm sounding cold to you captain Markus..it's just hard to get used to feeling anything besides hate for another person"
She whispered fighting back her own tears.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:30 pm

Markus saw how much she was trying to force back tears and although her voice did send a shiver down his spine Markus just held her tighter “It’s okay I think I understand. It takes a while… to not be so alone.” He said as if remembering something far off.

Markus had been like her once angry and determined. Lost and alone. Willow had helped from that, and now he was helping Xion. It felt nice but at the same time different. It had been almost a hundred years since willows death and Markus had believed he moved on. Yet standing here so close to Xion he shook it off that was the past this was different mistakes were made in the past and he wouldn’t allow himself to make the same ones again.

“okay then lets go find another captain… preferably one that will listen.” He said as he kissed her cheek. Markus was devoted to helping Xion even if the worst were to happen and it were to cost him his life. He would break her of the loneliness she felt.
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:18 pm

Xion smiled feeling her anger calm down again before she let out a small sigh. Taking Markus arm she grinned then gave him a kiss on the lips before nibbling on his ear. Of course once they would get outside she wouldn't let anyone else get close to him.

"I know that I'm not alone now that we're with me captain Markus"
She whispered still holding onto his hand. The truth was that she was happy someone seemed to be staying with her. Still she couldn't shake off that something bad was going to happen with the vizarads.

It felt like one of them was trying to call to her mind causing her to get dizzy for a moment. Leaning backwards against Markus's chest she tried to steady herself but failed. Moving easily was something that it seemed she wasn't going to be doing for a while. Glowing with a grin at the thought that passed through her head she turned around looking Markus in the eyes.

"I need you to carry me to another captain Markus"
She giggled leaning her body against him even tighter "I promise i won't bite and I don't want to hide they fact I'm dating you so it's time to pick me up and carrying me outside where everyone can see us".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First day of school{open}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2