Bleach:Awake and Alive
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive, we are currently under construction and you can deal with it! >=[

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Plot
Rules
Templates
Staff

Web Master

Zeek

Acting Head Admin

Nayleth

Admins

Shiimi Kazu Masorin Ryukai Viranesh Kensei Junsei Yuukai kenjisaintz

Moderators

Zilo
Taken Canon Characters
Urahara Kisuke Zaraki Kenpachi
Top posters
Masorin (85)
Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse] I_vote_lcapClash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse] I_voting_barClash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse] I_vote_rcap 
Xion Shion (52)
Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse] I_vote_lcapClash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse] I_voting_barClash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse] I_vote_rcap 
Nayleth (47)
Kisuke Urahara (25)
Kazu Ikeda (21)
Rose Sinner (16)
Zaraki Kenpachi (7)
Alfonse Alborn (6)
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki (6)
Shiimi (6)
Latest topics
» Windows%20ce%20mot%20de%20passe%20perdu%20AUGEN
Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:29 pm by 

» Whatsapp Hacking V2 Gratis Andoid
Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:56 pm by 

» Visting[nayl]
Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:43 pm by Nayleth

» First date[open]
Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:43 pm by Rose Sinner

» reporting in
Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:33 pm by Nayleth

» Callum Jobuashi
Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 pm by Callum Jobuashi

» Reset Poll, answer honestly since I want to know what everyine thinks about a possible reset happenning.
Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:08 pm by Nayleth

» Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P]
Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am by Shiimi

» There is a new change here
Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 am by Nayleth

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alfonse Alborn

Alfonse Alborn

Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse] Empty
PostSubject: Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse]   Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse] I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:37 pm

It was a sunny day in Soul Society and Alfonse had just passed the captain's exam for division 11. He had high spirits and was on his way to the base of The Black Order to tell Kisuke Urahara about this news. He only hoped...his former friend would not be there. Alfonse stared upward into the sky of karakura and smiled. "Its been....too long since I've been here." he said with a little laugh. "Omg! They have Ramen here!" he said pointing to a nearby ramen shop. "Wait, why am I talking to my self!?" he exclaimed realizing he just talked to himself again. "Shit!" he said, once again realizing he was speaking to himself and frowned. "..."

Alfonse continued walking through the streets forgeting about his damn ramen and headed onward to the base of the base of the black order. "Something about this atmosphere...disturbs me." he noted half to himself as he stared into the sky. "Night is aproaching, and then...the dawn of deception." he muttered staring at the ground, spympathy in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Ikeda
Admin
Kazu Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse]   Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse] I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:51 pm

Kazu stood high up in the air, looking down on Alfonse, 'what the hell is he doing here..',he grunted. Kazu landed infront of Alfonse and drew his Kopis slowly, "[color=yellow]Alfonse...my old friend, rejoice, the great shinigami has returned?, I suppose your here to train some more with urahara-sama, I mean slop like you did fail the exams after all, right?",he said with a dark smile.

Kazu looked at the ground,"why don't you train here with me for awhile, eh?, it could only improve your skills...". At that Kazu appeared behind Alfonse and smirked, "well, that's what I would say, if that incident hadn't occured all those years ago...., do you still hold a grudge, Alfonse?". Kazu frowned slightly and looked at the ground once more, putting his Kopis close to Alfonse's back,"fight for your life, Alfonse Alborn",Kazu then pulled the kopis backwards,and thrusted it towards Alfonse's back with blinding speeds.
Back to top Go down
Alfonse Alborn

Alfonse Alborn

PostSubject: Re: Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse]   Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse] I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:14 pm

Alfonse's eyes widened as he felt Kazu's spirit energy, then saw him. Alfonse was almost speachless...but not anymore. That was the old him. "Actually, I've met the qualifications to be the Captain of Division 11. Did you think your the only on who can get stronger....Kazu!" he said cluthing the hilts of his Zanpakutou in his hands, gripping tightly...until they bled. When Alfonse asked if Alfonse still held a grudge, he smiled. "Piece of shit shinigami like you aren't worthy of a grudge." he said simply.

When Kazu disapeared, he was almost suprised by his speed...but then remembered it was Kazu he was fighting. He sensed Kazu's attack coming and instantly pulled his left handed blade from its sheath, flipped it around his backside and slammed it into Kazu's blade causing it to be deflected upward. As he did so, he let go of his sword so that it flew upward into the sky and Alfonse bent backwards so that his palm was inches from Kazu's stomach. "Hyōga Seiran!" he said calmly as a massive wave of ice erupted from his palm and toward Kazu's being. Though Alfonse didn't use the Incantation, saying the name alone with the amount of power he has, can cause catostrophic damage.

Hyōga Seiran: A spell that fires a massive wave of ice capable of freezing its targets and surrounding area as well as destroying a group of Menos Grande through sheer power. It is also strong enough to go through Danku, which can block any Destructive spell numbered 89 or less. While both number and classification of this particular spell is not expressly stated, it is clearly a Destructive spell.

Appearence: Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse] 190px-Conquering_Ice_Fang_Storm
Back to top Go down
Kazu Ikeda
Admin
Kazu Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse]   Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse] I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:30 pm

Kazu smirked as he saw Alfonse move so quickly, he jumped back into the air, slashing the ice that got close enough to him to freeze him. As he got higher and higher in the air, continuously being pushed back by the kidou, Kazu broke out into an insane laughter."Amazing power Alfonse!!, I guess this won't be such a dissapointment after all!", he said while laughing. Kazu then quickly appeared back on the ground, and began to shunpo' in circles around Alfonse, so fast in which it appeared that he could be seen in several places at once, he then moved in quickly and deliverd a kick to Alfonse's jaw, fusing spiritual pressure into his leg for a devastating kick.
Back to top Go down
Alfonse Alborn

Alfonse Alborn

PostSubject: Re: Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse]   Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse] I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:37 pm

Alfonse watch as Kazu went flying into the air, but noticed him hacking away at the Kidou. "Even a powerfull Kidou wont stop him so easily..." he muttered. Having a few seconds before Kazu would get free, Alfonse caught his sword that had been flung into the air and pulled out his right sword. Sticking his left sword into the ground, the sphere-like gaurd of his right Zanpakutou opened up and Alfonse pulled out a small container of blue liquidized spirit energy. Now free, Alfonse saw Kazu rush toward him and send a powerful kick infused with spirit energy. acting quickly, Alfonse popped the lid of the bottle off and once again, bent backwards to avoid Kazu's attack...as he did so, Alfonse pulled the contained down, causing the blue liquid to enter the path of Kazu's kick. "He's getting faster, I wont be able to dodge another attack like this." he thought to himself, gritting his teeth
Back to top Go down
Kazu Ikeda
Admin
Kazu Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse]   Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse] I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:09 pm

Kazu watched the liquid pour towards his leg, he quickly snapped his leg back and jumped over him,landing directly behind him. "Well this is obviously going no where while we are in our sealed states..for the sake of your life, I hope you join me in releasing your sword...Unleash your fury, Kihaku!".The area around Kazu was instantly filled with embers, he smirked and glared at Alfonse, the air quickly becoming hot, the oxygen thinning, and finally, Kazu's blade was replaced with roaring fire. Kazu jumped into the air and swung at Alfonse, sending huge waves of fire coming from all directions, they began to close in on Alfonse, giving him only one way of escaping, up. The flames stopped when they were inches away from Alfonse, and formed a wall an impenatrable wall of flames, Kazu then shot a several fireballs inside of the wall, heading straight torward Alfonse, " be careful of those flames, Alfonse, even if you dodge them, they'll come right back for you".
Back to top Go down
Alfonse Alborn

Alfonse Alborn

PostSubject: Re: Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse]   Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse] I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:05 pm

Alfonse's eyes widened as the wall of fire erupted around him, "When did he become so strong!?" he said in disbelief. Out of the fire, came several fire balls that took Alfonse by suprise. "Ah!" he screamed as each of them hit his torso area, burning his shirt off instantly. He slowly felt his flesh begin to burn, and decided it was time. "Bend the world to your will, Lunahime!" he shouted as a whirlwind of green spirit energy erupted from his body and blew the fire off of him. As the spirit energy dispersed, Alfonse could be seen with the top portion of his shinigami robe burned away and a few burn marks on his torso, some soot covering part of his face. "Such deadly techniques..." he thought as he now stood with a long black pole with a silver trident blade with trident blade in his hand. The bottom of the trident, ended in a long corkscrew with a green horsetail tassle between the trident and the pole. (At the top, like Kaien Shiba's.)

Alfonse stared at the wall of flames and sighed. He instantly leaped toward them with new found speed and swung his trident at the wall, unleashing a green energy wave that ripped a hole in it. Out of that hole, came Alfonse twirling his trident at his side as it steadily let off green spirit energy. He drew close to Kazu, and when 35 feet away, he swung his sword forward, "Wendeka Kenkai!" he shouted as a massive wave of green energy erupted from his sword. Alfonse then flash stepped behind Kazu, exactly 30 feet and unleashed another Wendeka Kenkai of equal power to the last. Since Alfonse was 35 feet away when he fired the first one, and 30 feet when he fired the second, both attacks were set up to hit Kazu from both the front and the back, at the exact same time.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Ikeda
Admin
Kazu Ikeda

PostSubject: color   Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse] I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:34 pm

Kazu, amazed at Alfonse's recovery to his last attac quickly turned his body to have each arm facing a Wendeka. He then created a massive tornado of flames around himself, for a protective barrier, he then opend two holes in he tornado and fired two massive fireball's that could easily consume the wendeka's. Kazu then quickly slammed his sword into the ground and stepped back, he aimed both his hands at the fireball's and continued to pump fire into them, keeping them strong enough to resist the wendeka's. Both the fireball's and the wendeka's died out at the same time, Kazu then grabbed hold of his sword, he pulled his sword back, consuming the protective barrier around him, his sword was now full of power, so much that it was becoming white hot, Kazu glared at Alfonse, "here's some of your own medicine", Kazu then swung his sword as quickly as he could, unleashing massive amounts of white flames, charging towards Alfonse, seconds before impact, the spiritual pressure around the flames took the form of a black pheonix.
Back to top Go down
Alfonse Alborn

Alfonse Alborn

PostSubject: Re: Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse]   Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse] I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:08 pm

Alfonse stared as the wall of flames rushed toward him; with a serious look about him, Alfonse held his trident above his head, the tip pointing at the sky as he did so. "Saito!" he shouted as his body became enveloped in green spirit energy. Out of the tip of his sword, shot more green spirit energy that surrounded Alfonse in a sphere formation. A few seconds later, the shield split into several hexagonal disks, then each disk split into several more pieces, then, each disk split into 100 exact pieces. Numbering in the thousands, the tiny disks expanded so that each one was larger than Alfonse himself. (Shields relfect attacks at twice the power)

Alfonse made a sweeping motion with his trident that caused the energy shields surround the front, left, and rights sides of the wall of flames. The flames slammed against the energy shields and, and began turning green as they were fired back towards Kazu. Since the energy shields formed a curved wall that pointed towards the flames, the flames didn't head straight back to Kazu, but went to surround him with the center of the wall heading for him. "I've turned your attack into my own, so the flames will hurt you." he said grinning as he flash stepped behind Kazu. The flames were then repelled backwards with the left and right sides moving faster than the center so that the rear would be sealed off before the main flames slammed into the both of them.

Alfonse then pointed on hand at Kazu, "Bakudo Number 61: Sajo Sabaku!" he shouted as a golden rope of energy shot forward to bind Kazu. Instantly showing his Kido skills, Alfonse made hand motions in the air, "Bakudo 79: Kuyō Shibari!" he said as 9 black circles began appearing around Kazu, ment to freeze him in place.

Kuyō Shibari:

Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse] 190px-Kuyo_Shibari

Saju Sabaku: Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse] 190px-Sajo_Sabaku
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse]   Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clash! Ultimate Deception! [Kazu & Alfonse]
Page 1 of 1