Bleach:Awake and Alive
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive, we are currently under construction and you can deal with it! >=[

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Plot
Rules
Templates
Staff

Web Master

Zeek

Acting Head Admin

Nayleth

Admins

Shiimi Kazu Masorin Ryukai Viranesh Kensei Junsei Yuukai kenjisaintz

Moderators

Zilo
Taken Canon Characters
Urahara Kisuke Zaraki Kenpachi
Top posters
Masorin (85)
reporting in I_vote_lcapreporting in I_voting_barreporting in I_vote_rcap 
Xion Shion (52)
Nayleth (47)
Kisuke Urahara (25)
Kazu Ikeda (21)
Rose Sinner (16)
Zaraki Kenpachi (7)
Alfonse Alborn (6)
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki (6)
Shiimi (6)
Latest topics
» Windows%20ce%20mot%20de%20passe%20perdu%20AUGEN
reporting in I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:29 pm by 

» Whatsapp Hacking V2 Gratis Andoid
reporting in I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:56 pm by 

» Visting[nayl]
reporting in I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:43 pm by Nayleth

» First date[open]
reporting in I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:43 pm by Rose Sinner

» reporting in
reporting in I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:33 pm by Nayleth

» Callum Jobuashi
reporting in I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 pm by Callum Jobuashi

» Reset Poll, answer honestly since I want to know what everyine thinks about a possible reset happenning.
reporting in I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:08 pm by Nayleth

» Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P]
reporting in I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am by Shiimi

» There is a new change here
reporting in I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 am by Nayleth

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

reporting in

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

reporting in Empty
PostSubject: reporting in   reporting in I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:06 pm

Nayleth walks up to the door of her captain's office and knocks on it. She waits for the response to come in. While she waits she thinks back on her time in the academy and it pretty much sucked. All of the other students trying to get to know her and making her mad all the time. Not to mention the fact that she got in trouble a lot back than. She knows they are good people but she doesn't have time to deal with them nor does she want to make friends.

She has a job to do and that is all that matters to her. She also knows that ther ability to heal others using her reiatsu isn't as good as her captains and technically almost everyone else in the 4th division is better than her as well, she still refuses to open up to others. She wonders if that is why she isn't as good at healing as anyone else, than again it doesn't make much difference to her. She isn't the best at fighting or healing, her only real strength as far as she can see it is her desire to not get close to anyone. It strengthens her stubbornness allowing her to push herself and become stronger over all.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Markus heard the knock his new vice captain must be at the door. he smiled somewhat thinking about how he would introduce himself. His vice captain was a mystery no boyfriend no friends no social life what so ever. Part of the reason he had chosen her was because she was a compleate and total mystery and he didn’t like that in his squad. In any other squad such a member could exist but this was squad 4, the squad that you could count on if you needed help the squad where everyone stuck together.

“Come in.” he said after a moment of debate. “Greetings Nayleth is it? I am your captain Markus Nearmont.” He said with a smile. “So care to tell me anything about yourself or should we get strait to business?” he said with a smile. He had summoned her here so that they could introduce themselves less formally he was hopping that the isolated location would have some effect in getting her to talk more openly.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachendlesssummer.forumsmotions.com/
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:42 pm

"Yes I am Nayleth, I would prefer going straight to business. My personal business is my own. If you need to know something I'll let you know about it. For now you don't need to know." Nayleth's voice is on the verge of being snotty, yet it is obvious she is trying to be somewhat civil and not quite succeeding. The look on her face is one of annoyance maybe even apprehension. She obviously feels out of place and is trying to hide it, with everyone trying to be nice to her level of discomfort in the division is also obvious. Nayleth just wants to get this over with and go back to being isolated as fast as she can, her captain seems to be trying to get close to her and it's annoying her which is why her voice is on the verge of being snotty.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:02 pm

Markus sighed “well okay then.” He knew it wouldn’t be easy to get her to open up. it was never easy to get people to act one way or another. “so what brought you to fourth squad? Don’t worry im just filling out a report.” It was a lie and although he had a clipboard and pen the paper was blank. He had no intentions of writing anything down. He was going to use it to get his answers. “I just need to know your reasoning for this bit of paperwork… there are other questions but I assure you this is all vary official.” He never was a good liar but he was hoping his rank, as captain would keep up his bluff.
Back to top Go down
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:10 pm

Nayleth's eyes narrow "I didn't chose this division, I was assigned to it. The only reason I even enrolled in the academy was because I got tired of being pestered by two Shinigami who never left me alone. I was alone before the academy and it never caused me any harm than so it won't be harmful to me now. Who needs friends they just get in the way. Relying on others only gets you in trouble or killed. If I am assigned on a mission I would prefere being alone, but if others have to go as well just make sure they stay out of my way." Nayleth's voice takes on a pissy tone as she states he view points. She hopes this will end the meeting but knows that her captain might try using this to to his advantage. The look on her face is pissy, but her eyes can't completely hide the truth if he can see it.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:15 pm

Markus sighed as he wrote down on the blank peace of paper -deep seeded emotinal problems with others- “okay well as my vice captain you will be working with me on various assignments and during those times you will be forced to put up with me is that okay with you?” he asked her in a low tone. At this point Markus was getting somewhat annoyed her shell was one of the harder to break it seemed.

He breathed deeply “what are your take on the arrancar, vizard and humans?” he asked again pointing to his sheet she was probably going to ask something about why she should care, “and will you be able to heal anyone in need regarding those races and not just our allies?” it was always the deal breaking question but he was hopping that she would stand by the forth squad moto of healing regardless... he hoped but he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:26 pm

"FIne just don't try being my friend. As long as I don't have to talk to anyone much if at all there is no problem. As for Humans, Arrancar and these Vaizards I don't really give a damn who or what they are. As long as they don't talk to me I'll do what I can. if they try being my friend I'll walk away and leave them to their fate, it really doesn't matter to me. I really don't need anyone, I'm much better off being on my own." Nayleth looks away from Markus because she doesn't want him to see the look in her eyes She doesn't entirely mean what she just said, but it is a habit now and she is tired of losing people.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:34 pm

Markus sighed “its not a matter of you needing them its a matter that they will need you. As a medic peoples lives will depened more on your actions then possibly anyone else. Which means that we need to have our priorities strait.” Markus got up from his chair and drew his zanpakuto. The small wakizashi was a fine blade. “the life of a shinigami is contained within this blade. To break or loose such a weapon is certain death.” markus looked at the metal and then bracing himself snapped his own wakizashi. Putting the peices of the blade onto his desk “fix it.. this is a weapon of rieatsu condensed into physical form. Restoring it should be a breeze to any member of my squad. right now nayleth my life is in your hands.”
Back to top Go down
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:56 pm

Nayleth looks what her captain just and is unable to understand why he did it. The look on her is one of disbelief and surprise. "Not a smart move since I'm very good at this sort of thing. Not to say I can't do it, but the odds of me doing anything else at any point during this day are pretty much gone. I really have trouble with this stuff and find it difficult to heal anyone, but if you think it's so important I'll do what I can." Nayleth's voice betrays her irritation with the situation. She puts her hands over her captains zanpokutou and begins struggling to get anything to happen. Her problem isn't that she doesn't care, it is that she cares too much. The process of repairing her captain's zanpokutou takes more effort than it should and as she tries to fix it her face takes on a worried expression, one that shows she expects to fail. It also shows that she doesn't want that responsibility, it is also apparent that she is trying to hide how she feels. Anyone who watches her under similar conditions should be able to tell, if they look close enough that she hides her true feeling behind a front to protect herself.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:18 am

Markus watched her and noted her techniques. “Calm down breath slowly. Focus on only the sword let your reiatsu flow. If you heal you wont loose anyone. There lives are in your hands but you must push aside that pressure, clear your mind. If you master the art of healing Nayleth then those around you can never die unless you allow it. That is the gift and curse of our squad.” He said giving her helpful advice as well as a small lecture. Just from the way she was working he could tell she was trying to hard she couldn’t focus on the flow of reiatsu between herself and her patient.
Back to top Go down
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:56 pm

Nayleth tries to calm down, but the more she tries to calm down and focus the more she thinks about those she lost. The cold front she hides behind resurfaces and she starts feeling anger. Her reiatsu becomes more focused as she uses her anger to focus. The amount of effort lessens somewhat and the healing attempt goes a bit better but it still wears her out, she knows that using this sort of thing is going to take practice, but she also knows that she has probably walked her path for too long to change. Her eyes show her resignation to being alone since she doesn't want the responsibility of caring for those she likely can't help.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:22 am

Markus sighed as he watched Nayleth work he shook his head. “Nayleth don’t focus on your self.” He could tell by the look in her eyes that she thought she wanted to be alone. “if you focus only on yourself then of course those around you are going to die off, trust me I’ve been there. When your healing a wound or person or even a sword like now, you cant focus on what you want. You need to be there for the other person.” he watched her for a few more minutes “Nayleth if I let you stop this exersize will you talk to me? Tell me why you are so longing to be alone?” he asked as he sat back down his eyes focused on hers with nothing but compassion.
Back to top Go down
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:04 pm

"I don't want to talk about it. This falls under the you don't need to know area.If I chose to tell you anything I'll let you know about it." Nayleth looks down at the zanpokutou as her irritation mounts making the attempt at restoring the zanpokutou much harder than before. She tries harder and starts looking rather tired, but she keeps trying anyway.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:18 pm

Markus sighed as he sat back watching nayleth. She was determined it seemed, to ignore him in every way shape and form. So he sat back no longer lending his advice “if you need me im right here for you to talk to.” he said taking a different approach this situation. He would let nayleth come to him to talk instead of trying to pry information from her.
Back to top Go down
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:30 pm

Nayleth continues trying to fix the zanpokutou and becomes more frustrated and annoyed by how difficult it is to do. She continues getting tired while performing her appointed task and yet she refuses to stop in spite of her apparent lack of talent in healing. Although her resolve forms making the task a bit easier, she doesn't notice her eyes as they glow with a light purple effect.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:47 am

Markus watched her with interest her eyes were glowing, that was new. “easy on the focus don’t over do it. Just let it flow.” He was becoming slightly worried if she couldn’t even do this what was going to happen when she needed to heal someone who was on the brink, would she even know how to stabilize someone in that state? He shook off the thought she wouldn’t have gotten this far if she couldn’t save at least one life. Still he figured she had a lot of training to do, because he wouldn’t always be there to watch over her and the squad.
Back to top Go down
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:48 pm

Nayleth continues attempting to restore her captains zanpokutou and as her resolve strengthens the strain lessens as she keeps trying. Some of the damage begins to vanish as parts begin to reconnect slowly, Nayleth still pushes but she is slowly figuring out how to focus.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:39 pm

Markus smiled as he saw the improvement on the weapon, and just sat back maybe she wasn't as much of a lost cause as he thought she could clearly do the job... she was just a little too tense. Still he couldn't help but wonder how she would act under pressure. He waited for her to complete the healing process before he would continue. But he smiled and gave her an encouraging nod. ~thats the stuff just keep it up, and I will make you a healer yet.~ he thought as he watched nayleth work.
Back to top Go down
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:21 pm

Nayleth's resolve grows and her glow a deeper darker purple almost making her eyes look purple. Her reiatsu manifests around her as purple energy field. As she concentrates more it gets a bit larger and becomes more visible, the repairs on the zanpokutou happen a bit faster but after 15 seconds the speed of the repairs stop increasing. Nayleth start sweating while she performs the repairs and her face begins to turn pale. Her aura or reiatsu begins to shrink and as it does so her face turns paler.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:32 pm

Markus watched as she fell back the idiot was using her own life energy. Markus walked up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder restoring her own energy “that’s enough for today…” his voice lacked the kindness it usually had. “You’re an idiot I can tell that much. If you use your own life energy when you’re trying to heal someone, you could loose both your life and the life of your patent! Yes it shows devotion but it also shows inexperience and stupidity. Now… get the hell out of my office unless you have something else to say.” Markuses eyes burned with anger but also a tinge of sadness for having to chew out Nayleth like this. It wasn’t something he enjoyed doing.
Back to top Go down
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:09 am

Nayleth walks out of Markus's office knowing that he is mad at her. However she feels slightly happier than upset, now that he is upset at her he is less likely to ask her questions to which she doesn't want to answer. Although she really didn't have an easy time with healing kidou and pretty much failed that class, the instructors always claimed she wasn't trying hard enough. What would they know about how hard she tires? Nayleth did her best to get people off her back and yet she never excelled at anything except pissing people off.

She decides to go off on her own, somewhere out of sight. Somewhere outside of the Seireitei for awhile. Somewhere far from the Rukongai, although she figured if she was gone for too long the central 46 would probably send someone after her. She walks out of the squad area and shunpos to the gates of the Seireitei, from there she went as far away from others as she could to have some solitude. She finds a quiet little valley with animals of all kinds, oddly enough some of them swarm around her but remain at a distance from her. Nayleth sits down watches the animals and smiles, she knows that if anyone who knew her saw this they would think they were dreaming or going crazy. As far as they know, Nayleth never smiles and is always in a bad mood.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:16 pm

Markus followed his new lieutenant keeping out of site and his power low. Being a former member of squad 2 he knew how to keep out of site even if he was just a jailer for that place he still had done his fare share of assassinations. As he watched Nayleth from a far he was suddenly givin a brutal reminder of his days where he would follow around willow. He shook it off she wasn't the woman he needed to be thinking of right now.

Markus watched from a distance as she went to the forest staying to the nearby trees he watched her smile and could only think how weird it was. She had been nothing but negitive the hole time at the office yet out here she was smiling? He shook his head it was a tranquil scene. The type of thing one couldn't be mad at. He decided he would just watch from a distance. Unless something happened that would need his attention.. it brought back memories spying on people from a distance still he figgured it was the best way to learn something about the woman.
Back to top Go down
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:19 pm

Nayleth looks at the animals and holds out her hand gently. One of them approaches and sniffs her hand, it backs up when she tries to stroke it's face but approaches again when merely looks at it. She strokes it's face gently with her hand smiling peacefully. She stands up slowly and the animals watch her but don't freak out. As she looks around she sees a nest of birds in a nearby tree. She smiles at them wondering what it might be like to be a bird.

One if the birds falls out of the nest, being too young to fly it hits the ground and is severely injured. Nayleth's face becomes sad and she runs up to it. She picks up the bird and cries knowing it is so badly hurt. She tries to clean the mounds as best she can, than she puts it on her lap and begins trying to heal it using kidou. Since she has no problems with animals being close to her, the healing kidou actually works. Everything about it is smooth and as it should be. Her focus is how it should be and she has no trouble finding her focus. Nayleth doesn't even notice a difference between when she tried to fix her captain's zanpokuotu and healing the bird. As far as she knows, there is no difference at all.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:40 pm

Markus smiled as he watched Nayleth. Seeing the ordeal with the bird he understood something about her. She was someone who probably could never be a proper medic, but she made one hell of a veterinarian. He had guessed that there was something holding the woman back, but to have guessed social anxiety. It put part of his mind at ease.

Markus smiled slightly as he walked from the shade of the trees. Ignoring Nayleth as he walked up to the animals. Extending his hand the creature at first is frightened but as it sees that Markus means it no harm it comes in close and allows him to pet it. “you would make a good vet you know that?” he spoke addressing Nayleth casually, “I am guessing you come out here often?” Markus's voice had a tone to it as he addressed the vice captain it wasn't formal like before. Just friendly, and content.
Back to top Go down
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:55 pm

Nayleth turns her back wipes her face, she goes back to how she was before out of habit. "I don't know what you mean? I just prefer being alone, I go all sorts of places. As long as no one else is there. Being by myself is the only time I can actually not feel like I'm going to be pushed into something. Everyone always goes on with their tell us how feel, what's on your mind crap pisses me off.I was alone for I don't remember how long, everyone around died for what ever reasons. People should stop trying to make me something I'm not." Nayleth sighs hoping that her captain won't tell anyone about this.She honestly expects others to tease her now if they find out she isn't so pissy with all life forms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reporting in
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach:Awake and Alive :: Soul Society :: Squad Barracks :: Division 4, Medical Assistance & Supply-
Jump to: