Bleach:Awake and Alive
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive, we are currently under construction and you can deal with it! >=[

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Plot
Rules
Templates
Staff

Web Master

Zeek

Acting Head Admin

Nayleth

Admins

Shiimi Kazu Masorin Ryukai Viranesh Kensei Junsei Yuukai kenjisaintz

Moderators

Zilo
Taken Canon Characters
Urahara Kisuke Zaraki Kenpachi
Top posters
Masorin (85)
Havoc in the city I_vote_lcapHavoc in the city I_voting_barHavoc in the city I_vote_rcap 
Xion Shion (52)
Havoc in the city I_vote_lcapHavoc in the city I_voting_barHavoc in the city I_vote_rcap 
Nayleth (47)
Kisuke Urahara (25)
Kazu Ikeda (21)
Rose Sinner (16)
Zaraki Kenpachi (7)
Alfonse Alborn (6)
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki (6)
Shiimi (6)
Latest topics
» Windows%20ce%20mot%20de%20passe%20perdu%20AUGEN
Havoc in the city I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:29 pm by 

» Whatsapp Hacking V2 Gratis Andoid
Havoc in the city I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:56 pm by 

» Visting[nayl]
Havoc in the city I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:43 pm by Nayleth

» First date[open]
Havoc in the city I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:43 pm by Rose Sinner

» reporting in
Havoc in the city I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:33 pm by Nayleth

» Callum Jobuashi
Havoc in the city I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 pm by Callum Jobuashi

» Reset Poll, answer honestly since I want to know what everyine thinks about a possible reset happenning.
Havoc in the city I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:08 pm by Nayleth

» Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P]
Havoc in the city I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am by Shiimi

» There is a new change here
Havoc in the city I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 am by Nayleth

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Havoc in the city

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazu Ikeda
Admin
Kazu Ikeda

Havoc in the city Empty
PostSubject: Havoc in the city   Havoc in the city I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:55 pm

Kazu walked the streets of Kagamino city, becoming one of the crowd, he closed his eyes, looking for spiritual sprssures, feeling one, he turned a corner so no one could see him, ditched his gigai, threw it in a trashcan, and shunpo'd to the source. It was high up in the air, 'a vaizard, by the looks of him', he thought to himself, he glared at him in silence, the only sounds were the faint rukkus of the city people, and the gusts of wind. " What do you think your doing, releasing all this spiritual pressure in this city, for no reason?", he glared.
Back to top Go down
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki

Yoshihiro Nobuyuki

Havoc in the city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc in the city   Havoc in the city I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:15 pm

Yoshihiro carelessly released his spiritual pressure only to let a little slip out with no real intent on harming or killing any civillians but suddenly he felt this deep and raw spiritual pressure almost thick enough to make a low class arrancar just implode and turn to dust from the just weight of it.Looking at the strange man he could not sense any other spiritual beings inside of him not a single trace of a hollow's spiritual pressure he only thought nothing more then him as a normal shinigami but he knew that he was captain level and not to be taking lightly.,"What am i doing you ask i think the real question is why are you asking me what am i dong when your clearly a captain giving off this deep spiritual pressure as if i started attacking and then questing me about mine when yours is way worse then mine", yoshihiro stated appeared faster then the eye could blink 200 feet away from the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Ikeda
Admin
Kazu Ikeda

Havoc in the city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc in the city   Havoc in the city I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:40 pm

Kazu smirked, he then appeared right behind the stranger in mid-shunpo, " you make no sense...", he then shunpo'd in front of him once more, " first of all, you are correct, I am captain level, which means I can easily conceal my spiritual pressure, second of all...what is your name?, I have a feeling i'm going to have to remember it".
Back to top Go down
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki

Yoshihiro Nobuyuki

Havoc in the city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc in the city   Havoc in the city I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:10 am

Yoshihiro looked carelessly at the unamed captain with no emotion at all in his face looking as if he where in a some type of trance and then his eyes sparked blue looking stright at the captain,"my name is yoshihiro nobuyuki former captain of squad 9",yoshihiro said appeared by kazu's side with his zanpakuto showing,"if you come here to pick a fight then by all means go for it but even if i do die im going to get some pretty good hits on you so be ready because you will have the first attack so by all means make it good",.As yoshihiro was talking he appeared another 200 feet away again just for the hell of it.,"Be warned shinigami i won't hold back even though you have cause no one harm i shall still not back down from you now draw your zanpakuto and let us begin",yoshihiro commanded watching in slow motion as he saw the strange captain 200 feet away and saw the birds wings flapping as if they where just taking off.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Ikeda
Admin
Kazu Ikeda

Havoc in the city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc in the city   Havoc in the city I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:20 pm

Kazu smirked as he instantly appeared in front of Yoshihiro, Kazu's image was blurry, at the same time there was another image of Kazu just behind Yoshihiro, blurry as well. Both images started circling around Yoshihiro, "do you understand what's happening right now Yoshihiro?", two more images appeared, All images put their fists up, "I'm moving fast enough to make it seem like im in more than one place at once, although at the current speed im moving at I can only apply this with four images, if I were to move my maximum speed, it would be 12...I guess another way to sum up what im trying to tell you is that right now, im moving fast enough to punch you in 4 different spots before you even react". All images of Kazu then instantly sent an attack to Yoshihiro, one kick to the face, two punches to the gut, one punch to the chin.

OOC: All these hits are not hitting at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki

Yoshihiro Nobuyuki

Havoc in the city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc in the city   Havoc in the city I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Yoshihiro eyes grew as he sensed the nameless spiritual pressure appearing around him,"shit i better block it or im gonna be feeling this tommorow",yoshihiro thought as he did leaped and spun his legs and arms like a windmill knocking all the blows against his hands and feet then launching himself in the air.,"He almost got me with those punchs but i can't let that bug me i have a fight to deal with"yoshihiro thought holding his zanpakuto up,"rattle the earth's ocean's zumki ranbotsu!",yoshihiro said gentle as his nodachi turned blue and his spiritual pressure started explodeing and thining the air,"ice clone",yoshihiro whispered as yoshihiro right be for he could be seen he teleported away with the ice clone in his original place.,"Now lets begin rankai",the clone said shooting some water into the air and making it in a ball then turning it to ice and createing ice spikes raining down on kazu.

As the shards where comeing towards kazu another clone was moving so fast that it was almost unhearable and unsenseable and yet still a slight chance kazu might hear or sense it the another clone appeared only a few feet infront of him,"guncho tsurara",as the clone transformed the water into ice and then swung his Zanpakutō in an arc which fires an array of ice daggers at his target.As the clone was about to fire his attack the real yoshihiro appeared away at a safe distence,"now lets see what you got captain bakudo number 99 part 1 seal",yoshihiro said as the bakudo started to get it's grip on kazu.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Ikeda
Admin
Kazu Ikeda

Havoc in the city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc in the city   Havoc in the city I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:46 pm

Kazu smirked as the attacks rushed toward him, feeling the clone attempting to sneak up on him as well, he simply shunpo'd directly behind the real Yoshihiro, "why do you doubt my spiritual pressure like this...?", he then shunpo'd in front of him once more and looked at him dead in the eyes, he then jumped back and sent a powerful spin kick straight to his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki

Yoshihiro Nobuyuki

Havoc in the city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc in the city   Havoc in the city I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:40 am

Yoshihiro's face and smile disappeared as he grabed kazu's foot as the impact nearly breaking his he eyes narrowed from the pain but hiding it from kazu,"sorry captain but now im not playing games with you no more you are very fast and even in my shikai you are still faster then me but now you shall see some speed that is almost if not the same as yours",yoshihiro explained as he held his hand over his face and then with a swirling twist of energy over his face he reveled his hollow mask.,"Now lets have some fun captain",yoshihiro stated moving so fast that he appeared coming down straight for kazu in mid air,"now you dodge the last verson but this verson is way faster and more deadly",yoshihiro said coming closer and closer as he could see kazu his eyes were dead locked.,"Now guncho tsurara",yoshihiro screamed as he was swinging the blade down in the form of a arc the ice daggers started coming out almost ten times the normal speed so fast that even kazu might not be able to dodge.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Ikeda
Admin
Kazu Ikeda

Havoc in the city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc in the city   Havoc in the city I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:05 am

Kazu smirked as he saw the vaizard mask, "Finally....", he then turned his body sideways, as the ice daggers flew past him, a few grazed his hair, sinching a few blades of hair off. Kazu then turned to look down at the people, then at the time, "Im almost out of time for this fight", at that, heavy amounts of spiritual energy was released from Kazu, he then appeared on the side of Yoshihiro, sending a punch straight to his gut.
Back to top Go down
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki

Yoshihiro Nobuyuki

Havoc in the city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc in the city   Havoc in the city I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:14 pm

Yoshihiro only smirked as his punch was almost half way there and suddenly he caught his wrist,"hehe i told you im too strong with this mask on im a whole diffrent person and you are my pray now die",yoshihiro stated as he lifted kazu in the air just by holding his wrist.As yoshihiro was lifting kazu he yanked on kazu with a extreme amouth of force as kazu was going right for his zanpakuto,"this is the end nameless captain ice clone",yoshihiro said making a clone appear only 1 foot above kazu,"hado number 54 haien",the clone said as he fired a blast of purple spiritual energy that will incinerate a target completely when it makes contact.,"I can't lose i have too much i have to do so much i have worked for i can't lose",yoshihiro thought to himself,"i won't lose",yoshihiro said to kazu as it was all moving in slow motion towards him.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Ikeda
Admin
Kazu Ikeda

Havoc in the city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc in the city   Havoc in the city I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:53 pm

Kazu simply shunpo'd away from Yoshihiro's grip and attacks, he then drew his sword with a smirk, " Time for you to die...", he then began increasing his speed, continuing to shunpo around Yoshihiro. Soon more and more after images appeared around him, moving in a circle just like the last time, it started of small, then grew, 2....4...10....12..he was finally at his max speed and was going fast enough to cover every possible direction around Yoshihiro. Kazu simply sighed and shaked his head before appearing infront of Yoshihiro and slashing him from all direction possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Havoc in the city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc in the city   Havoc in the city I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Havoc in the city
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach:Awake and Alive :: World of the Living :: Kagamino City-
Jump to: