Bleach:Awake and Alive
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive, we are currently under construction and you can deal with it! >=[

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Plot
Rules
Templates
Staff

Web Master

Zeek

Acting Head Admin

Nayleth

Admins

Shiimi Kazu Masorin Ryukai Viranesh Kensei Junsei Yuukai kenjisaintz

Moderators

Zilo
Taken Canon Characters
Urahara Kisuke Zaraki Kenpachi
Top posters
Masorin (85)
Zaraki Kenpachi I_vote_lcapZaraki Kenpachi I_voting_barZaraki Kenpachi I_vote_rcap 
Xion Shion (52)
Zaraki Kenpachi I_vote_lcapZaraki Kenpachi I_voting_barZaraki Kenpachi I_vote_rcap 
Nayleth (47)
Kisuke Urahara (25)
Kazu Ikeda (21)
Rose Sinner (16)
Zaraki Kenpachi (7)
Alfonse Alborn (6)
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki (6)
Shiimi (6)
Latest topics
» Windows%20ce%20mot%20de%20passe%20perdu%20AUGEN
Zaraki Kenpachi I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:29 pm by 

» Whatsapp Hacking V2 Gratis Andoid
Zaraki Kenpachi I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:56 pm by 

» Visting[nayl]
Zaraki Kenpachi I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:43 pm by Nayleth

» First date[open]
Zaraki Kenpachi I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:43 pm by Rose Sinner

» reporting in
Zaraki Kenpachi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:33 pm by Nayleth

» Callum Jobuashi
Zaraki Kenpachi I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 pm by Callum Jobuashi

» Reset Poll, answer honestly since I want to know what everyine thinks about a possible reset happenning.
Zaraki Kenpachi I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:08 pm by Nayleth

» Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P]
Zaraki Kenpachi I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am by Shiimi

» There is a new change here
Zaraki Kenpachi I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 am by Nayleth

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Zaraki Kenpachi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaraki Kenpachi
Admin
Zaraki Kenpachi

Zaraki Kenpachi Empty
PostSubject: Zaraki Kenpachi   Zaraki Kenpachi I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:59 pm

Basic Character Info

Name: Zaraki Kenpachi

Visual Age: 37

Division: 11

Appearance: Avi

Personality: Although he's known to be a violent fighter, Kenpachi's actions tend to be for the best and is usually portrayed comically (this comical shift is primarily centered on his appearances in the anime and omake, with the exception his casual conversations with his lieutenant). He is usually depicted as a person who has a very poor sense of direction, asking Yachiru for directions (who then randomly points in a direction, as her sense of direction is just as bad). Kenpachi lives for battle and enjoys a good fight more than anything. He even holds back in an effort to make any fight last longer. He also claims that injury and death are nothing but the price one pays for a good fight. Despite his division being the most blood-thirsty squad of the Gotei 13, the 11th Division have their own code of ethics, which is different from the rules and regulation of Soul Society.

Background/RP Sample

Background:

Kenpachi's surname came from the district he once resided in, Zaraki, which was district #80 of the North Alley of Rukongai. District #80 was the worst, most lawless region of Rukongai, full of thieves and murderers (whereas area #1 was the most orderly and law-abiding). While residing in District #80, Kenpachi was nameless. During that time, he became proficient in swordsmanship and killed numerous enemies. During his travels outside of District #80, he found a small girl and named her Yachiru, in remembrance of the only person he ever admired, after she showed no fear of his sword. Yachiru came from area #79, Kusajishi, where her parents were murdered. The two events were apparently quite close. On that day, he also took on a name: Kenpachi, the title bestowed upon the strongest Shinigami in every generation, the one who has slain the most enemies and won the most battles.

They would later have an encounter with Ikkaku Madarame and Yumichiki Ayesegawa before they entered Seretei. Yachiru warned Ikkaku that messing with Zaraki while he was in a good mood was a bad idea, though Ikkaku didn't take the warning seriously. When Kenpachi and Ikkaku meet face to face he immediately became alarmed by his reiatsu but was happy to finally have a real challenge. Kenpachi attacked with enough force to crater the ground under Ikkaku which somewhat alarmed Yumichika. Due to Zaraki's strength, Ikkaku was on the defensive, holding off Zaraki's relentless strikes. The two continued to battle with Ikkaku trying to overwhelm Kenpachi, though he failed to do so, only succeeding in him getting wounds while his opponent remained untouched by his blade. While Kenpachi mentioned he was having fun, he decided to finish Ikkaku with one quick strike resulting in his loss of the fight. Ikkaku became mad that Kenpachi would just walk away without finishing him off. Kenpachi plainly told him that he had no interest in weaklings who couldn't fight. He noted that he didn't have any obligation to finish Ikkaku off, to which Ikkaku thought he was toying with him and demanded that Kenpachi killed him. He lost his patience and grabbed hold of Ikkaku and asked him that if he loved to fight so much, then why was he screaming for death. Kenpachi explained to him a philosophy to follow for people like them. "Don't admit defeat and seek death, die first, then admit defeat. When you lose, but don't die it just means you were lucky. At those times, think only about survival. Survive and think only about killing the guy who failed to kill you". Zaraki then smiled at him and stated that it was not like he went easy on him; he was just lucky to escape death. He expressed that Ikkaku should live, come back, and try to kill him again. As Zaraki went to leave Ikkaku asked him his name and is told he is Kenpachi from Zaraki.
Sometime later it became widespread news that Kenpachi had beaten the captain of the 11tj division of the Gotie 13 in a single blow, which made him the new captain of that division (as per the 3rd Captain Qualification Trial).

The following day upon Zaraki's first addressing of his division, he was greeted by Ikakku and Yumichika who had presumably already become Shinigami and joined the division. Ikkaku told Zaraki that he had come back just as he suggested, causing Kenpachi to smile. Later they were present at the battle of the division verses a caterpillar Hollow, while initially the division lost, Ikkaku showed up to fight it but was stopped by Kenpachi who decided to kill it himself. After the Hollow was dispatched, more came, prompting Ikkaku and Yumichika to join in the fight. Though at first he was against it, he was persuaded upon realizing the two had similar fighting traits and as such, would like to fight by his side; Kenpachi allowed them to participate after.
Sometime shortly after joining Kenpachi was forced to learn kendō from the captain commander because he hadn't learned any formal swordsmanship training, having bypassed those normally necessary qualifications due to the way he attained his position. Kenpachi hated using kendō because his battles would end too quickly with it, so he only used it if his own life was in danger.

RP Sample:
Such pain... feeble pain. "Kurasaki Ichigo... such a name portrays the true weakness that you show my boy. Do you think that your puny attempt at life means anything in the eyes of the true god of this world? I think that you have no idea what you are doing is a curse because you have run into a demon that inteands to spread the blood and flesh of your small body around the walls and the streets. Your head will hang high... high above the city that is..." He gripped his sword more loosely then usual and charged toward Ichigo. After a small number of brief clashes the wind began to blow more fiercly at his back and his spirit pressure began to reach a spike. "What is it you think you will gain from this fight Ichigo? Is it that puny punk Rukia? You do know that you will never make it there alive." A fierce laugh began to rise in his chest and he watched in surprise as the small ryoka's blade slapped with a thud against his chest. His face began to take on a happy look when the boy began to look confused at the failed attack. "You think that a small child could cut me? Think again..." He grabbed zangetsu and threw him backwards into the air and then made a small dash towards the falling teen.

After a few minutes of repeated clashes the pressure in the area began to pick up as Ichigo was pushed into further into his shikai's true stength and his spiritual pressure became more prominent. "Even with this new found power you will be no match..." He was cut off by a fast rush and a sharp pain in his left arm. Blood began to disperse into the air forming a red cloud that momentarily blocked vision of his enemy. He dragged his blade into the air and began to perform several bashes with his sword against Ichigo's blade and then pushed him backwards. "Now I will enact my true power..." He reached up to his face and began to remove his eye patch. As the pressure in the area grew to an even higher state Kenpachi began to speak. "This is a true trial of strength and fate has chosen us to take place in it. Are you ready for fate to test us?"

Zanpakutō Information

Name: N/A

Release Phrase: N/A

Element/Family:N/A

Manifestation: N/A

Sealed Zanpakuto: N/A

Shikai: Despite not knowing its name his Zanpakutō is in a constant release state much like Ichigo's Zangetsu. The blade is much longer than that of a standard Zanpakutō, roughly the size of a nodachi with a guard that extends inward from its center similar to a shinai. The hilt is white although most of it is wrapped in bandages, as is his sword's sheath. Despite constantly being in its Shikai state, Kenpachi’s Zanpakutō does not grant him any additional abilities due to their lack of communication. A further consequence of their disharmony is that it leaves the Zanpakutō with little spiritual energy and becomes easier to damage, ironically making its appearance a reflection of Kenpachi's own practice of weakening himself to fight others on an even level: it is a chipped and seemingly worn-down blade. Despite its appearance, it is easily capable of cutting through most objects. This is demonstrated when he stabs straight through Ichigo's Zanpakutō and later slices a building in half with careless effort after releasing the full force of his spiritual power

Shikai Ability: Unkown
Back to top Go down
Masorin

Zaraki Kenpachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaraki Kenpachi   Zaraki Kenpachi I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:55 am

approved
Back to top Go down
http://bleachendlesssummer.forumsmotions.com/

Zaraki Kenpachi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach:Awake and Alive :: Creations :: Character Sheet :: Approved Canon Characters-
Jump to: