Bleach:Awake and Alive
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive, we are currently under construction and you can deal with it! >=[

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Plot
Rules
Templates
Staff

Web Master

Zeek

Acting Head Admin

Nayleth

Admins

Shiimi Kazu Masorin Ryukai Viranesh Kensei Junsei Yuukai kenjisaintz

Moderators

Zilo
Taken Canon Characters
Urahara Kisuke Zaraki Kenpachi
Top posters
Masorin (85)
Orihime Inoue I_vote_lcapOrihime Inoue I_voting_barOrihime Inoue I_vote_rcap 
Xion Shion (52)
Nayleth (47)
Kisuke Urahara (25)
Kazu Ikeda (21)
Rose Sinner (16)
Zaraki Kenpachi (7)
Alfonse Alborn (6)
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki (6)
Shiimi (6)
Latest topics
» Windows%20ce%20mot%20de%20passe%20perdu%20AUGEN
Orihime Inoue I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:29 pm by 

» Whatsapp Hacking V2 Gratis Andoid
Orihime Inoue I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:56 pm by 

» Visting[nayl]
Orihime Inoue I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:43 pm by Nayleth

» First date[open]
Orihime Inoue I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:43 pm by Rose Sinner

» reporting in
Orihime Inoue I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:33 pm by Nayleth

» Callum Jobuashi
Orihime Inoue I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 pm by Callum Jobuashi

» Reset Poll, answer honestly since I want to know what everyine thinks about a possible reset happenning.
Orihime Inoue I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:08 pm by Nayleth

» Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P]
Orihime Inoue I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am by Shiimi

» There is a new change here
Orihime Inoue I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 am by Nayleth

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Orihime Inoue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

Orihime Inoue Empty
PostSubject: Orihime Inoue   Orihime Inoue I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:13 pm

Basic Character Info
Name: Inoue Orihime
Nick name/ alias: 'Hime
Appearance: Orihime Inoue Bleach_orihime0008
Personality: Orihime is friendly, humorous, sensitive, and kind. She comes off as naïve and rather clueless, which is at odds with her exceptionally high marks in school. Additionally, according to Tatsuki, Orihime has the fighting skill of a black belt. Her cooking style can be described as very bad, disgusting, or, more often strange to the point that aside from Rangiku Matsumoto, no one would think it delectable, and is one of the running jokes in the series.Orihime has a tendency to rush into situations without thinking, sometimes leading to embarrassing or even dangerous consequences. She also tends to have an overactive imagination and gets carried away thinking of implausible scenarios, such as initially fantasizing a date with Ichigo, later ending into her becoming a boxing champion prior to being shot.Aside from Rangiku Matsumoto and possibly Tessai Tsukabishi, no one shares Orihime's tastes. Her favorite food is red bean paste, and she likes putting butter on sweet potatoes. She enjoys cheese and butter most of the time, especially butter on baked potatoes. She also likes Cake (sometimes but not always) rice and ice cream( as seen eating in the anime) She tends to zone out with her mouth open and loses track of what she was thinking or dreaming about.

Orihime has feelings for protagonist Ichigo Kurosaki.This leads her to be jealous of the relationship Ichigo and Rukia Kuchiki share despite her friendship and admiration of both of them.Through her expanding role in the manga, Orihime was more happy and goofy at the start of the series, but later arcs deal with her feelings of inadequacy and inner turmoils. Orihime lives by herself in Karakura Town, where the story takes place, and is supported by relatives living elsewhere. Previously, she had lived with her older brother, Sora, who was fifteen years older than her. She and her brother were raised by parents who did not want children who were different. When Sora turned eighteen, he ran away with Orihime, who was three years old, and raised her since. For nine years, Orihime and Sora lived in harmony until one day, Sora was wounded in a car accident and died.

History/RP Sample:

Background Story: Shun Shun Rikka (盾舜六花, Six Flowers of the Hibiscus Shield; Six Princess Shielding Flowers in the English anime): Orihime's power manifests itself as these six fairy-like creatures that reside in her hair-clips (shaped like six-petaled flowers, each fairy is two points on a given clip) when inactive. Though it has yet to be confirmed, it seems that the female Shun Shun Rikka (Shuno, Ayame, Lily) are on her left hair-clip when inactive, while the male Shun Shun Rikka (Tsubaki, Baigon, Hinagiku) are located on the right. Through various combinations of the six fairies, Orihime has the power to reject fate by denying or undoing events in various forms. This power can be used for attack, defense, or healing (depending on the combination). Orihime's mood directly influences the effectiveness of her powers. Feelings like doubt or worry make them weaker, while conviction makes them stronger. At their height, her powers resemble those of a deity in strength. The Arrancar, Tesla, when capturing Orihime warns her not to try to attack him as he can easily break her Shun Shun Rikka, stating that they are exceedingly weak.

Orihime's powers initially manifested during the duel between Ichigo and Uryū, while trying to protect her friend Tatsuki from Numb Chandelier. She was trained by Yoruichi Shihōin in their usage before attempting to rescue Rukia Kuchiki from being executed in Soul Society. Curiously, Orihime's spiritual energy and powers resemble those of the Vizard Hachigen Ushōda (who even compared her Shun Shun Rikka to a Zanpakutō). Orihime mainly functions in a healing capacity, due to the nature of her powers.

Orihime's nature changed some time after leaving Hueco Mundo allowing her to realise fighting isn't a bad thing if it is done for the right reasons. She is hesitant to hurt humans, but isn't resistant to do what needs to be done when necessary.

RP sample: Sitting at her desk Orihime does her school work making sure she puts down the right answers on the test in front of her. She feels the reiatsu of a strong hollow and isn't sure if she should go fight it or at least lend Ichigo a hand wit it. She hears Ichigo say he has to use the rest room and and Chad says he has to do so as well. Orihime decides to stay in the class room and finish her test.

She sees Ichigo and Chad run across the school yard heading out towards the hollow. She looks over and sees Tatsuki watching them as well. The look on Tatsuki's face shows she sees Ichigo clearly, that makes Orihime wonder how much Tatsuki knows. Orihime goes back to answering the questions on her test while worrying about Ichigo and Chad. The last few answers take very little time to finish and Orihime is sure that Ichigo and Chad will be back to finish their tests when she feels dozens more hollows show up.

She decides to go help them after all "Teacher I have to use rest room." The teacher looks at her "Okay make sure to get back as fast as you can." Orihime stands up and nods than runs out towards the door. Once she is in the hallway she runs towards the stairway and down them, she runs out the front doors and heads out across the school yard. Tatsuki looks out the window again and sees Orihime running in the same direction Ichigo and Chad had run a few minutes earlier. Tatsuki gets up and runs out without even thinking and is yelled at by the teacher, but Tatsuki doesn't listen only thinking about making sure Orihime ifs safe from harm.

Human Abilities
Ayame (あやめ, Iris)

Ayame is a shy female spirit covered in a dress larger than her body. She is capable of healing together with Shun'ō.
Orihime Inoue 190px-Bleach_others0065

Shun'ō (舜桜, Althea)

Shun'ō is a friendly female spirit with a topknot. She and Tsubaki are usually the ones who talk to Orihime. She is capable of healing together with Ayame.

Orihime Inoue 190px-Shuno4

Lily (リリィ, Lily)

Lily is a female spirit with bright pink hair, transparent yellow goggles, and a blue bathing suit. She has a tattoo on her backside. She is capable of shielding Orihime from attacks along with Baigon and Hinagiku.

Orihime Inoue 190px-Bleach_others0064

Hinagiku (火無菊, Daisy)

Hinagiku is a male spirit with a large eyepatch that ends in a horn. He is capable of shielding Orihime from attacks along with Baigon and Lily?

Orihime Inoue 190px-Bleach_others0062

Baigon (梅巌, Ume)

Baigon is a bald male spirit with a mask that covers the bottom of his face. He is capable of shielding Orihime from attacks along with Hinagiku and Lily.

Orihime Inoue 190px-Bleach_others0063

Tsubaki (椿鬼, Camellia)

Tsubaki is a fiery male spirit who is the only Shun Shun Rikka capable of direct attack. He often strikes anyone who gets on his nerves (including Orihime). Because he is primarily focused on attacking, he is vulnerable to counter-attacks and has been injured several times. The stronger Orihime's anger and killing intent, the more powerful he becomes. However, Orihime's timid nature limits his overall power and has contributed to his injuries in the past. At one point, Tsubaki was killed by the Tenth Espada, Yammy Rialgo, who crushed Tsubaki into tiny pieces. Orihime was distraught by this, and since the pieces were too small to find, she couldn't bring Tsubaki back. But due to meeting Hachigen, who said Orihime's powers were similar to his, Tsubaki is restored by Hachi despite having such a small piece of him.

Orihime Inoue 190px-Bleach_others0061

Techniques
Name: Santen Kesshun (三天結盾, Three Sacred Links Shield)
State: Defense
Description: Santen Kesshun (三天結盾?, literally "triple heavenly linking shield") is
Orihime's defensive technique. The incantation arranges three fairies into a triangle, forming a barrier capable of repelling anything seen so far.
Duration/or Cooldown:

Name: Sōten Kisshun (双天帰盾, Twin Sacred Return Shield)
State: Healing/Time reversal
Description: Sōten Kisshun (双天帰盾, Twin Sacred Return Shield): is Orihime's healing technique, though it goes well beyond simple healing. The incantation summons Ayame and Shun'ō to form a half-oval barrier around whatever or whomever Orihime wishes. While active, the barrier repels all negative events inflicted upon anything within the barrier. No matter how extensive the damage may be (whether used on living beings or inanimate objects), the barrier can restore it to full working order, making it as if the object was never damaged in the first place. It can even resurrect the dead. The technique takes longer for more serious injuries, like losing a limb or an organ. Large amounts of foreign spiritual pressure also make healing more difficult, and with enough it may completely halt the process.
Duration/or Cooldown:

Name: Koten Zanshun (孤天斬盾, Solitary Sacred Cutting Shield
State: Offensive
Description: Koten Zanshun (孤天斬盾, Solitary Sacred Cutting Shield): is Orihime's offensive technique. The incantation summons Tsubaki, who forms a thin barrier to either side of himself. By flying at an enemy, the barrier can reject anything to either side of it, thus cutting through enemies like a sword. While Tsubaki can cut through basically anything,
Duration/or Cooldown:
Back to top Go down

Orihime Inoue
Page 1 of 1