Bleach:Awake and Alive
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive, we are currently under construction and you can deal with it! >=[

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Plot
Rules
Templates
Staff

Web Master

Zeek

Acting Head Admin

Nayleth

Admins

Shiimi Kazu Masorin Ryukai Viranesh Kensei Junsei Yuukai kenjisaintz

Moderators

Zilo
Taken Canon Characters
Urahara Kisuke Zaraki Kenpachi
Top posters
Masorin (85)
Orihime Inoue I_vote_lcapOrihime Inoue I_voting_barOrihime Inoue I_vote_rcap 
Xion Shion (52)
Nayleth (47)
Kisuke Urahara (25)
Kazu Ikeda (21)
Rose Sinner (16)
Zaraki Kenpachi (7)
Alfonse Alborn (6)
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki (6)
Shiimi (6)
Latest topics
» Windows%20ce%20mot%20de%20passe%20perdu%20AUGEN
Orihime Inoue I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:29 pm by 

» Whatsapp Hacking V2 Gratis Andoid
Orihime Inoue I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:56 pm by 

» Visting[nayl]
Orihime Inoue I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:43 pm by Nayleth

» First date[open]
Orihime Inoue I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:43 pm by Rose Sinner

» reporting in
Orihime Inoue I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:33 pm by Nayleth

» Callum Jobuashi
Orihime Inoue I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 pm by Callum Jobuashi

» Reset Poll, answer honestly since I want to know what everyine thinks about a possible reset happenning.
Orihime Inoue I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:08 pm by Nayleth

» Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P]
Orihime Inoue I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am by Shiimi

» There is a new change here
Orihime Inoue I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 am by Nayleth

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Orihime Inoue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue Empty
PostSubject: Orihime Inoue   Orihime Inoue I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:08 am

Basic Character
Info

Name:
Orihime Inoue
Nick name/ alias: -
Appearance:
Personality:

Orihime is friendly, humorous in her own way, sensitive, caring, and kind. She comes off as naive and rather clueless, which is at odds with her exceptionally high marks in school. She is a member of the Handicrafts Club and likes to invent very ridiculous sports to play with Tatsuki (such as "base-cer," a combination of baseball and soccer). She is not very good with technology; a member of
the Handicrafts Club once remarked that she is not smart enough
to use a cell phone, which is why she does not have one.

Orihime likes Asian flower print clothes and comedies. Orihime cooks and eats strange food at home, although she also likes some normal food. Aside from Matsumoto and Tessai, no one shares Orihime's tastes. Her favorite food is red bean paste, and she likes
putting butter on sweet potatoes. She enjoys cheese and butter
most of the time. She tends to zone out with her mouth open and
loses track of what she was thinking or dreaming about. She also
tends to have an over-active imagination and gets carried away
thinking of implausible scenarios, such as portraying herself as
a futuristic and highly destructive robot in an assignment
asking a student "How do you see yourself in the future?".

Orihime has also demonstrated that she is perceptive when it comes to people's mental and emotional state, mostly when it
comes to Ichigo Kurosaki, able to tell what kind of driving force
is pushing someone. She has a crush on Ichigo, and later falls in
love with him. She has revealed these feelings both to Matsumoto and to Ichigo himself, though he was asleep at the time. She has
exhibited traits that appears to have some connection with Ichigo,
such as the uncanny ability to detect Ichigo by scent and sense
his reitsu, even when masked by the Vizard, she is aware of what
mood Ichigo is in, knowing at the best sense his feelings of
anguish, disappointment, or worry, and even feels pain herself when she sees getting Ichigo hurt.

History/RP

Sample:

Background Story:

NOTE: This is taken from Bleach Wiki, so people who dont know Orihime, can read what has happend to her and what she has done in the series so far.

The ONLY part you need to read if you know her, is CURRENT STATE.

She initially appears with Tatsuki walking through the school corridor, discussing her odd tastes in food, which her best friend does not share. A distracted Ichigo Kurosaki collides with her and knocks her to the ground.After he apologizes, she acts strangely and begins to make excuses while fleeing the scene. Later, she is seen at her home being watched by the ghost of her brother, Sora. The next day, Ichigo and Rukie come across Orihime as she is walking home from purchasing groceries for dinner. When they find her, it is evident she has been in some sort of accident although she appears unsure if she was hit by a car or not. Despite this, Rukia notices a strange bruise on her leg which she later reveals she is sure was made by some form of hollow, her
theory confirmed when Acidwire attacks Ichigo who identifies him as the spirit of Orihime's brother.

Meanwhile, Orihime has Tatsuki over for dinner, revealing more of her crush when she becomes distracted by the thought of Ichigo's previous offer to walk her home. After dinner, both girls begin hearing loud noises after Orihime's teddy rips and falls from its shelf. It is then that Acidwire attacks and pulls Orihime's soul from her body, leavingthe Chain of Fate unbroken so that she doesn't initially die.

Horrified, Orihime witnesses the hollow attack her best friend,
who becomes scared and confused, even when Orihime touches her due to the fact Tatsuki can see neither her nor the Hollow.
Ichigo soon arrives to attack the Hollow but still hesitates in finishing him off, being flung from the building in the process. Acidwire then reveals his true identity to Orihime, who is sceptical at first because she doesn't believe her brother would do such horrible things as try to hurt others, she only believes him truly when she sees his reaction to her hairclips and thus becomes concerned when he and Ichigo begin fighting once more.Again, due to his identity, Ichigo hesitates and loses his sword as
a result. Acidwire attacks Orihime and she embraces him during it, despite his exclamation that she should die for him.In the anime, Acidwire attacks Ichigo who is saved and shocked when Orihime
takes the hit herself. Orihime apologises to her brother for
causing all this and results in him being able to temporarily crack
his Hollow mask and regain some control over his actions. She
awakens in time to bid him farewell before
he sends himself to the Soul Society with a smile upon his face.

While both Tatsuki and Orihime's memories are modified by Rukia, this event enables them to

start developing spiritual awareness. She once again encounters a Hollow when Uryū lures a massive number to the town, for his challenge to Ichigo. At this time she tries to get her friends to run quickly from school, in actuality, to run away from the Hollow that was stalkingthem that they couldn't see.
The Hollow, Numb, uses her abilityto control various students and forces them to attack Orihime, with a shocked Chizuru unable to prevent her left hand from clenching itself around #orihime's neck.
The classmates begin surrounding Orihime and begin gripping her when Tatsuki arrives to defend her from the onslaught, confused by the actions of her fellow students.

When Tatsuki tries to fend off the assaults and protect Orihime, she is controlled as well with on of the Hollow's seeds implanted within her. Seeing Tatsuki in tears brings back old memories of the days when Orhime was bullied for the colour of her hair and when Tatsuki saved her, thus Orihime decides it is time for her to protect Tatsuki in return for their friendship.This desire forces a change in Orihime whose powersbegin to manifest for the first time as she declares that the Hollow made a mistake in hurting her friends.Orihime then notices numerous spirit beings flying over her head discussing whether or not Orihime recognises their existence.
These six spirits, who call themselves Shun Shun Rikka, briefly explain their powers for Orihime, which she uses to defeat the Hollow and heal Tatsuki.Afterwards, Kisuke takes her and Sado
to his shop and he explains to the two about their powers.
After Rukia is taken back to Soul Society, everyone immediately
forgets about her except for Orihime and the other powerful
people around Ichigo. She confronts Ichigo about this and
highlights for him the possibility that even if he does rescue
Rukie, she may still be captured and taken back to her world once
more but despite this she already knows he's made up his mind to go rescue her.Orihime decides to join Ichigo on his rescue mission
along with Chad, Uryū, and Yorushi as their guide. For this,Yoruichi
informs them that they have to train in order to go to the Soul
Society and not die.
Orihime asks ishida to train with her and chad but he declines, the situation showing that Orihime is apparently the only person not freaked out by a talking cat.Their initial lessonswith Yoruichi prove difficult and they are unable to unlock their powers once more until Yoruichi asks them to remember how they felt when their powers first manifested and her powers appear again. She is then seen congratulation Chad when he finally unleashes his
power and yets destroys the building, having to run away afterwards.While the others leave with isshin to find seats at the Fireworks Festival, Orihime stays and has a small chat with Tatsuki. Orihime chose to tell her that she was staying at her Grandmother's house when she was actually going to Soul Society and it appeared that Tatsuki knew more than she was pretending to about the situation. The two decided to enjoy their time together redardless. Orihime recieved the same message from kisuke as Ichigo and appeared upset that he thought
she had no sense of humour.Orihime appears impressed and estatic
when they enter the underground training facility at Urahara's Shop. Orihime, Chad, Uryu and Ichigo are lead by the cat
form of Yoruichi into the world that connects both the world of
the living and the Soul Society in order to achieve
their goal of saving Rukia from execution.

While running to Soul Soceity, despite Yoruichi warning her not to, Orihime used her
shield against the Dangai cleaner, saving their lives but severly
risking hers in the process, which annoyed their guide somewhat
due to this risk to her life.After being forced to take a
back seat against the giant Jidanbo and the failed attempt
at enteringthe Seireitei, Orihime takes over the job of healing the
guardianwith help of the surrounding citizens.She appeared to have been very popular among the citizens for helping to heal the
guardiandespite her status as a Ryoka.When they reach the home of Kukaku,it is shown that Orihime is able to create the Kido
cannonball fairly speedily and easy compared to the
others.
For the majority of their mission, Orihime is grouped
with Uryū. Compared to the others, the two are fairly stealthy about their movements, attracting attention a total of three significant timeswhilethe others are fighting at basically every turn.
Shortly after arriving, they fight Jirobo of the 7 squad,Uryū dispatches him fairly easily. Orihime then gets the idea
to steal a pair of Shinigami uniforms to blend in. When two
possible candidates from the 12 squad show up, Uryū merely watches as Orihime takes them down single-handedly. She later mentions that Tatsuki trained her to fight at an equivalent level of a black belt in karate. However,when they come face to face with the captain of 12th Division, Mayuri, Uryū forces another Shinigami, Makizo of 11 squad,to carry Orihime away. Later, she is able to reunite with Chad,Uryū, and Ganju, with help from Kenpachii. While they manage to save Rukia, they are
unable to stop Aizen, the mastermind behind the entire scheme, from departingfor Hueco Mundo.

The group's
return marks the beginning of the school semester. However,
the arrival of a new student, Shinji Hirako, brings along many troubling issues.Noticing the change of behavior in Ichigo, Orihime and Chad confront Shinji after overhearing his conversation with Hiyori Sarugaki. Before they can learn anything, Hiyori
iscarried away by Shinji.
Shortly after the arrival of Shinji, the Human World is invaded by two Arrancar, Ulquiorra and Yammy
Riyalgo
. Orihime and Chad manage to save Tatsuki, who was present when the two invaders arrived. Ichigo arrives shortly after,
but is then neutralized when his inner hollow interferes with the battle. The three of them sustain massive
injuries, with the spirit for Orihime's attack ability, Tsubaki, completely
destroyed. They are saved by the arrival of Yoruichi and Urahara.
This event prompts Soul Society to send a group of
Shinigami to help defend the Human World, Rukia among them. While the return of Rukia helps to cheer up a depressed Ichigo, Orihime becomes conflicted with gratefulness and jealousy. She lets Matsumonto stay at her house. While at Orihime's, Orihime tells Rangiku about her jealousy and Rangiku gets out of the bathtub naked. She goes on top of Orihime and tells her not to be
jealous of Rukia.
After the second assault on the human world, this time by Grimmjow and five other Arrancar, Soul Society finally figures out the true agenda of Aizen and requests Orihime
deliver this information to the Human defenders. She is able
to track down Ichigo, who is at the Vizard
base, and manages to pass through the Vizard's barrier without much effort. This feat amazes and impresses the Vizard Hachigen, who created the barrier.

Orihime is then summoned to meet Urahara at his shop. There,
she is asked to not participate in the coming battle. Though
part of the reason is Orihime's lack of combat ability, Urahara is
really trying to prevent her from attracting Aizen's interest.
Discouraged briefly, Orihime regains her confidence after talking to
Rukia. She is further helped when Hachigen restores Tsubaki for
her. She then joins Rukia in her training in Soul Society.
Unfortunately, Orihime's ability does spur Aizen's attention.

Upon seeing footage brought back by Ulquiorra, he decides to
have her captured. A third invasion of the human world is
ordered, intending to lure Orihime out. The plan is a success, with
Ulquiorra intercepting Orihime as she passes through the tunnel.
Threatened with the lives of those she cares for the most, she has no choice but to go to Hueco Mundo.
Orihime is
given a chance to bid farewell to one person, and she uses the
chance to make a tearful love confession to a sleeping Ichigo.
She comes close to kissing him but cannot bring herself to do it. Before leaving the Human World, she writes a cryptic line in a notebook, "Goodbyehalcyon days."

As she arrives in Las Noches, the fortress of the Arrancar, Orihime is ordered by Aizen to demonstrate her power to the rest of the Arrancar by restoring Grimmjow's missing arm. After she recreates it, Grimmjow also asks
her to restore his number six tattoo, identifying him as one of
the Espada. Upon completion of this task, Grimmjow butchers
Luppi to get his rank back, much to Orihime's horror.

Orihime is assigned to a modest room as Ichigo, Uryū,
and Chad attempt to rescue her. She receives a new outfit similar to that of an Arrancar and is informed by Ulquiorra that Ichigo and his group (which now includes Rukia, Renji, and a trio of friendly Arrancar) are attempting a rescue on her behalf. She appears to have converted to Aizen's side and as a supposed token of his trust in her Aizen shows her the Hōgyoku, which he explains is necessary for both the creation of Arrancar and the royal key. However, this only gives Orihime a sense of purpose, and
she resolves to destroy the orb with her powers by erasing its existence altogether.
As Ichigo's group separately make their way through Las Noches, she senses Chad's defeat at the hands of Nnoitra Jiruga as Ulquiorra walks in to her room. As he
tries to convince her to eat, she repeatedly insists that Chad is
still alive. Frustrated, Ulquiorra tells her that all her friends
are eventually going to be defeated and that only fools come into
Hueco Mundo with their powers untested. Orihime responds with a slapacross Ulquiorra's face. Ulquiorra leaves as Orihime breaks down and starts crying.
Loly and Menolylater break into Orihime's room to torture her, only to be killed by Grimmjow shortly thereafter.
Orihime is at a loss as to why he'd do sucha thing, so Grimmjow
explainsthat he's returning the favor for his
arm. Grimmjow then grabs Orihime by the collar of her uniform and hoists her up, explaining that she now owes him another favor. Before they depart, Orihime revives the two Arrancar he killed, leading them to refer to her as a monster because of her ability to bring back the dead. After chaining her arms together to prevent her from escaping, Grimmjow drags Orihime to Ichigo, wanting her to restore him to full strength so they can have a fair battle. Orihime has trouble doing so due to the large
amount of leftover spiritual pressure from Ulquiorra's attacks.
Ulquiorra himself arrives in short order, having
discovered

Grimmjow's plans. Grimmjow uses a Caja Negación to imprison him, then has Orihime finish what she's doing. Though reluctant at first, Ichigo tells her to obey Grimmjow so they can fight. After the two begin to battle, Orihime consoles Nel, telling her
that Ichigo will win if he says he will. After Ichigo dons his Hollow
mask, she becomes shocked at the cold, vicious fighting style Ichigo displays and wonders if it really is him. With encouragement from Nel, Orihime is able to lend her full support to Ichigo allowing him to gain the upper hand and deal a damaging blow to Grimmjow. After Ichigo stabs through Grimmjow and ends the fight, he grabs Orihime and prepares to leave to find Rukia and Chad. However,they are interrupted by the of Nnoitra Jiruga, who slashes the defeated

Grimmjow in order to take over the battle. She attempts to
assist
Ichigo
only to be tackled by Tesla, who prevents her from trying to break free by

threatening to shatter her Shun Shun Rikka. After Nnoitra gets hit
by
a
double Cero
blast from Nel, Tesla
rushes
to his aid releasing Orihime, she in turn
rushes to Ichigo's
side
only to see Nel comically hug Ichigo. Orihime
tells Nel that if
she keeps hugging Ichigo like that he is eventually
going to pass
out,
which he does shortly after. Not long after that
Ichigo wakes
up
and goes to aid Nel in her battle against Nnoitra, only
to have
Tesla
recapture Orihime shortly after he leaves.
After Nel falls, Ichigo goes up against Nnoitra, but is
stopped

by Tesla, who releases his Zanpakutō. Nnoitra then grabs
her,
and sticks
his fingers in her mouth telling her not to scream
and
watch as Ichigo
gets killed. Tesla, however, is swiftly cut in
half
upon the arrival of
11th Division Captain Kenpachi Zaraki, and
Nnoitra
immediately throws
her aside to face Zaraki.
Shortly after Kenpachi finishes Nnoitra off, Orihime
rushes
to
heal him, only to be stopped by Coyote
Starrk
and brought back to Aizen. Aizen
explains
that his reasons
for kidnapping her have always been to
draw
the Shinigami to Hueco
Mundo, keeping them preoccupied while he

destroys Karakura Town. Her
purpose fulfilled, he leaves her
behind,
giving her permission to
reunite with her friends, this
however
is not made possible due to
Ulquiorra who stands between her

and Ichigo who has come to take her
back. Orihime is now witnessing
the battle between the two.

During
the ensuing battle, Ulquiorra is seemingly evenly matched with

Ichigo,
until he finally cuts him. As a result, he remarks how it must
feel
good to keep up with him even when he's at "this level," Ulquiorra
proceeds
to increase his reiatsu and attacks Ichigo with more strength
and
speed
than ever before. Ichigo is about to be dealt a powerful blow
when
Ulquiorra is repelled by Orihime, staring him down with a
determined
look upon her face. It should be noted that during this
battle Loly
and Menoly
are on their way in order to bring
Orihime
down from her pedestal as
they put it.
After putting up a shield to protect Ichigo, Ulquiorra
starts
to
mentally harass her. Ichigo then intervenes and thanks her

but tells her
to stay back for safety. Afterwards, Loly and Menoly
arrive
and attempt
to torture Orihime again, ripping her clothes and

threatening to rip
her eyes out. Ichigo tries to save her but
Ulquiorra
stands in his way
alongside a recently arrived Yammy.
Yammy
defeats Loly easily, and asks
Ulquiorra if he can kill Orihime

now. Before he can act, Uryū
Ishida
arrives and uses a landmine
(specifically
developed Mayuri Kurotsuchi to be used on
Arrancar) against
him.
Yammy falls several levels below, and as
Ichigo returns to his
battle
with Ulquiorra, he tells Uryū to
guard Orihime with his life.
The battle
then intensifies as
Ichigo unleashes his Hollow mask and
the two go
above the dome
of Las Noches. Orihime is seen expressing
grave concern
towards
Ichigo's safety, as Ulquiorra finally
releases his Zanpakutō.
She
later becomes even more concerned after
Ulquiorra fires his "Cero
Oscuras,"
and asks Uryū to take her up
above the dome, to which he
reluctantly
agrees.
As she arrived, she watched in
horror as Ulquiorra tells
her to
watch as he kills Ichigo, the
person she put all her faith
in. She
pleads for him to stop as
he blows a giant hole in Ichigo's
chest. After
Ulquiorra throws a
seemingly dead Ichigo down the tower
Orihime rushes
to rescue
her nakama but Ulquiorra appears before
her telling that
Ichigo
can't be healed even by her powers. Thinking
quickly, Uryū shoots
an arrow that Ulquiorra blocks with his wing
giving enough time for

Orihime to heal Ichigo while Uryū holds Ulquiorra off. Despite using her Sōten Kisshun on Ichigo, the hole doesn't appear to be
closing, and upon witnessing Uryū defeated by
Ulquiorra and losing his left hand, she panics. Orihime desperately calls for Ichigo to tell her what she should do, however Ichigo
slowly begins to move as his hair grows longer, almost resembling a
mane.
Ichigo hears Orihime's voice and
tries to move to protect her and Uryū once again as Hollow Ichigo. However, both Orihime and Uryū see
that Ichigo has transformed into a new state. Ulquiorra turns his
attention back to Ichigo once again and the two of them resume their fight. However, both Uryū and Orihime are concerned about Ichigo's current state, for he does not react to anything that is said to him, nor does
he speak. Uryū, in an effort to stop Ichigo from killing Ulquiorra
in cold blood, restrains him with his hand but is stabbed
through the stomach.
Using the last of his power,
Ulquiorra uses a Lanza del Relámpago to sever one of Hollow Ichigo's horns, causing Ichigo's Cero to disperse skyward,
shattering Hollow Ichigo's mask and restoring him to
normal. Ichigo awakens fully unaware of the events that have happened
and attempts to
finish his fight with Ulquiorra. However, the latter is
unable to
move and quietly fades into the sands of Hueco Mundo after
reaching
briefly for Orihime's hand.
Orihime is
still
on top of the dome, healing Uryū's injuries, as
related by
Ichigo.

CURRENT STATE:

After the death of aizen,
orihime returned to a normal life with the 2 espadas and ichigo.

Today, Orihime lives her life as she always has been doing, through the memories from when she was hostage by espada still remains clear in her head.

RP
sample
: It was a clear spring morning, and a beautiful one
in deed. The sun was shinning, the sky was light blue, the birds was singing to find a mate, a ideal morning in the town, who had been through so much, yet only a few people living there knew off it.

Under some bedsheets, a slender figure with a large chest and long orange hair was moving around, awaking from her slumber. Orihime sat up in her bed, running hands down her
long orange hair to keep it from her face. It had been a pleasent
night, she had dreamnd of one of the times were her and her older
brother, Sora, had eaten lunch togeder at a ice cream stand.

Orihime stood up on the floor, and walked towards her
shower, while dragging off her nightgrown. Today she was gonna show Tatsuki her newest
red bean paste on white bread with small strawberry pieces on.
Human Abilities

Techniques
:
Name: Shun Shun Rikka-
Six Princess Shielding Flower
Description: Orihime's power manifests
itself
as these six
fairy-like creatures
that reside in her
hair-clips
(shaped like six-petaled flowers, each
fairy is two
points on a
given clip) when inactive. Through various
combinations
of the
six fairies, Orihime has the power to reject fate by
denying
or
undoing events in various forms. This power can be used for
attack,
defense, or healing (depending on the combination). Orihime's
mood
directly
influences the effectiveness of her powers. Feelings like
doubt
or worry make them weaker, while conviction makes them stronger.
At their height, her powers resemble those of a deity in strength.
The Vizard Hachigen comments that her hair pins, being
the

physical manifestation of her powers, is very much like the
Zanpakutō
of
a Shinigami
and that her powers resemble his own
powers.
The Arrancar, Tesla, when
holding Orihime captive, warns her

not to try to attack him as he can
easily break the physical
container
of her Shun Shun Rikka, the hair
pins themselves, stating
that
they are ridiculously weak.
Aizen,
in his explanation of the Hōgyoku, says that her powers were actually awakened from the Hōgyoku
when she cursed her powerlessness
with all her heart and the Hōgyoku
answered her desire.
The fairies are separate manifestations of Orihime's
spirit,each
with its own unique appearance and personality, and each
named after a flower

Ayame is a shy female spirit covered in a dress larger than her body. She is capable of healing together with Shun'ō.

Baigon is a bald male spirit with a mask that covers the bottom of his face. He is brawny and has a large body. He is capable of shielding Orihime from attacks along with Hinagiku and Lily.

Hinagiku is a male spirit with a large eyepatch that ends in a horn and is highly energetic. He is capable of shielding Orihime from attacks alongwith Baigon and Lily.

Lily is a female spirit with bright pink hair, transparent yellow
goggles, and a blue bathing suit. She has a tattoo on her backside. She is capable of shielding Orihime from attacks along with Baigon and Hinagiku.

Shun'ō is a friendly young male spirit, with a topknot. He and Tsubaki are usually the ones who talk to Orihime. He is capable of healing together with Ayame.

Tsubaki is a fiery male spirit who is the only Shun Shun Rikka capable of direct attack. He often strikes anyonewho gets on his nerves (including Orihime). Because he is primarilyfocused on attacking, he is vulnerable to counter-attacks and has been injured several times. The stronger Orihime's anger and
killing intent, the more powerful he becomes. However, Orihime's timid nature limits his overall power and has contributed to his
injuriesin the past. At one point, Tsubaki was killed by the Espada

Yammy Riyalgo, who crushed Tsubaki into tiny pieces. Orihime was
distraught by this, and since the pieces were too
small to find, she couldn't bring Tsubaki back. But due to meeting
Hachi, who said Orihime's powers were similar to his, Tsubaki is restored by Hachi despite having no pieces of him.

Orihime's techniques involve incantations manipulating
the Shun Shun Rikka into three different groups. Though
Orihime initially needed to recite their kotodame(names) to use her
techniques, further training has rendered this unnecessary. Her
kotodama consists of voicing the names of the members involved,
followed by the technique name and the phrase "I reject",
a reference to the nature of her powers.

Name:Sōten Kisshun- Twin
Sacred Return Shield

Range:
Close
Type: Healing
Technique:is
Orihime's healing technique, though it goes well beyond simple
healing.The incantation summons Ayame and Shun'ō to form a
half-oval

barrier around whatever or whomever Orihime wishes. While
active,
the
barrier repels all negative events inflicted upon anything
within
the barrier.
No matter how extensive
the damage may be (whether
used on living
beings or inanimate
objects), the barrier can
restore it to full working
order, making
it as if the object was
never damaged in the first place.
It can
even resurrect the
dead.Aizen's interest in her
since, in Aizen's words, she
"violates
the realm of gods."
It is
suggested by Hachigen Ushōda that
Orihime should be able to
restore
anything she wants without
actually having a piece of it. Ichigo

has noted that while
inside the oval, he was unable to exit it, leaving
him wondering if
her Shun Shun Rikka had been able to do this before.
The

technique takes longer for more serious injuries, like losing a
limb
or an organ. Also, while Orihime can heal wounds quickly, it takes
her
longer to replenish the patient's Reiatsu.

Large amounts of foreign spiritual pressure also make
healing
more
difficult.

This is the aspect of her power that

piques Usage: The faires Shuno and Ayame.
Cool
down:
1 post, since Inoue has to be near the spot, and it
makes
her woundable

Name:Koten
Zanshun-
Sacred Cutting Shield

Range: Close-mid-long
Type: Offencesiv
Technique:
The incantation summons Tsubaki, who
forms a thin barrier to either
side of himself. By flying at an enemy,
the barrier can reject
anything
to either side of it, thus cutting
through enemies like a
sword.
While Tsubaki can cut through basically
anything, Orihime's
general
dislike of combat and hesitance to use
lethal force degrades

the effectiveness of the technique, making him
easy to counter and
equally
easy to injure.

Usage:
The fairy Tsubaki
Cool
down:
3 postes

Name:Santen Kesshun

Range: Close
Type:
Defencesive
Technique:The
incantation arranges Hinagiku, Lily, and Baigon into a triangle,
forming a barrier capable of repelling anything on the far side. Because
the barrier rejects negative events, it can also function as an airbag
of sorts, allowing Orihime and anyone else nearby to survive a
potentially lethal fall unharmed. It would seem her powers with this
technique have improved as she was able to block an attack from
Ulquiorra Cifer, the 4th Espada, in order to protect Ichigo Kurosaki.
Despite the barrier breaking it was still an impressive feat

Usage: The Faries Hinagiku, Lily, and
Baigon
Cool
down:
postes

Spiritual Power:
Orihime is at least
strong enough to survive separate assaults by
Loly and Menoly,
which involved physical attacks and the use of Bala, and minor
assaults by Nnoitra and Tesla. Orihime is also able to get close to