Bleach:Awake and Alive
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive, we are currently under construction and you can deal with it! >=[

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Plot
Rules
Templates
Staff

Web Master

Zeek

Acting Head Admin

Nayleth

Admins

Shiimi Kazu Masorin Ryukai Viranesh Kensei Junsei Yuukai kenjisaintz

Moderators

Zilo
Taken Canon Characters
Urahara Kisuke Zaraki Kenpachi
Top posters
Masorin (85)
markus nearmont I_vote_lcapmarkus nearmont I_voting_barmarkus nearmont I_vote_rcap 
Xion Shion (52)
markus nearmont I_vote_lcapmarkus nearmont I_voting_barmarkus nearmont I_vote_rcap 
Nayleth (47)
Kisuke Urahara (25)
Kazu Ikeda (21)
Rose Sinner (16)
Zaraki Kenpachi (7)
Alfonse Alborn (6)
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki (6)
Shiimi (6)
Latest topics
» Windows%20ce%20mot%20de%20passe%20perdu%20AUGEN
markus nearmont I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:29 pm by 

» Whatsapp Hacking V2 Gratis Andoid
markus nearmont I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:56 pm by 

» Visting[nayl]
markus nearmont I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:43 pm by Nayleth

» First date[open]
markus nearmont I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:43 pm by Rose Sinner

» reporting in
markus nearmont I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:33 pm by Nayleth

» Callum Jobuashi
markus nearmont I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 pm by Callum Jobuashi

» Reset Poll, answer honestly since I want to know what everyine thinks about a possible reset happenning.
markus nearmont I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:08 pm by Nayleth

» Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P]
markus nearmont I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am by Shiimi

» There is a new change here
markus nearmont I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 am by Nayleth

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

markus nearmont

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masorin

markus nearmont Empty
PostSubject: markus nearmont   markus nearmont I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:45 am

Name: Markus Nearmont

Visual Age: 23

Division: 4

Appearance:
markus nearmont Rhys

Red hair and a pale figure Markus seems to blend in with most of his squad. He doesn’t look like he would put up much of a fight and in reality that’s probably because he wouldn’t his face is kind and friendly even to an opponent. He looks like the kind of guy who is just content with his life.

markus wares his captain’s jacket with pride. His Zanpakuto is hidden on his person, a small wakazashi that he almost never uses. His robes are slightly modified to be more form fitting the type the special ops use.

Personality: a healer in his own right Markus does not live for combat like most captains. He is rather the type to sit back and be mellow. Its rare to see him fight or even get angry. The man is so patient it hurts. The only thing that he cant stand is the eleventh and second squads. Confronted with any member of these two squads he is likely to show impatience but saves anger only for the captains of these squads as he regards them as violent.

Markus is a trust worthy figure or at least that’s how he tries to appear. He try’s to ack as the councilor of soul society, and because of that he try’s to make as many friends as possible and act as a bit of a wise man. He does have a sense of humor often seen as small sarcastic jokes, but for the most part he is like a councilor among his friends.

The only thing that will ever cause him to fight is if he is either, A commanded by the captain commander to join into the fight. Or B some one he cares about is about to die. These are the only two things that will make him join a real fight.
Background/RP Sample

Background:

Before the academy

400 years ago Markus died and came to soul society. Arriving in one of the more run down districts of the rukongai you do what you have to survive. With a higher spiritual power then normal you can starve to death in these area’s and as a new soul Markus was forced into thievery.

Eventually Markus began to hate his current situation and began looking for a way out. meeting a shinigami during this time he was told that his talents were being wasted. He was told if he wanted a way out of his situation that he should apply to the academy. At first Markus didn’t know how to take the advice but realizing that it was his way out he eventually sighned up at the age of 100.

Life at the academy

The shinigami academy was a place where markus never really saw as home. He had no friends his connection to nobility was that he once managed to steal an apple from one, and hell he still wasn’t sure if that old guy was mad about that. he seemed to be destined to be shown up in every way shape and fourm, at least that’s how it looked.

Hand to hand combat class, say what you will about a rukongai kid but living in one of the harshest districts possible Markus walked into that class seemingly a year above his class. In fact his instructer had him placed in advanced classes because of his ‘talent’ at combat. He eventually graduated third in his class.

Swordsmanship; on the first day of this class your supposed to choose what kind of weapon your supposed to learn. Katana, wakazashi and several other’s Markus had to this day never used a real weapon but recognizing the wakazashi as a popular tool for thieves. He thought it suited it him. his progress in this class was moderate but not exactly the best, when he graduated this class was a good reference but he didn’t necessary place in the top ten.

Kido; Markus had absolutely no talent in kido, once when he was practicing hado 31 shokaku he accidentally blew up his teacher giving him sever second degree burns. Needles to say he wasn’t really aloud to practice the art of kido after that.

In the end Markus graduated, but he graduated alone. Still unfamiliar with anyone and with no friends. Not knowing what to do he chose the most prominent carrier path and became a member of squad 2 at the age of 200.

Squad 2

Life in a squad is different from the life of a student. His work was more tedious he had people that he would report to. Thou he remained alone his world became more open. For years he did as he told kept his head low and studied further into hand to hand combat.

When Yoruichi became captain the spec ops became integrated into the second squad, and markus was one of the first members of the second squad to be placed into the spec opps instead of being a member of there house as tradition would have had it. he worked well and eventually sighned up with the omniskido third division, as he had yet to learn anything about his Zanpakuto the wakazashi that he always carried with him.

When Urahara became captain of the 12th squad Markus was made the third seat of the second squad at the young age of 300. Shortly after his promotion he met the first person he would ever call his friend.

Love, loss and gain

Up until that time Markus had been a vary carrier oriented person, but one thing always held him back his Zanpakuto. The weapon had never responded to him. The will to kill was always there it was all he had been trained to he wasn’t scared, so why wouldn’t it listen! This changed when he met a woman named Willow.

Willow was a member of squad four and part of a noble family, he had meet her on a mission and thought that he was funny. At the time Markus had no sense of humor or even personal skills so he took it as though she were insulting him. Needles to say hilarity ensued.

From that moment on Willow would never leave Markus alone. She went to extremes to stalk him and he went to extremes to evade her. Needles to say the two were head over heels in love with one another. But neither would ever admit it. To them it was a game of cat and mouse to make the other admit it first, and for the first time for markus life was good until.

Tragedy struck years after the two had meet. For Markus it was a routine mission to earth, for Willow it was a classic stalking of Markus. A Gillian class hollow attacked the two. Markus didn’t draw his Zanpakuto he still couldn’t use shikai. He was crippled. And that’s when Willow drew hers. Her Zanpakuto healed him but when she was distracted the Gillian struck out at her.

Willow laid on the ground unable to move but Markus shielded her from a finishing blow. That’s when he began to hear the voice of his weapon. For years he had been searching for something to kill with. But now he heard his zanpaktuto a will not to kill but to protect. And in that moment he called its name.

In the end Markus lived his shikai shielded him long enough for help to arrive on the scene, Willow however was not so lucky. She died because he was unable to help her. Broken and hurt in more ways then one he was taken to the squad 4 infirmary. Where he told captain Soifon he would be staying, not as a patient but as a member of their squad. To repay the debt he owed Willow and make sure that he could save others, in the way that she had saved his.

Recovery\\Squad four

Broken arm, fractured ribs, crushed right hand mending fixed these injures nicely. But Markus was beyond injured even when his body had fully recovered the mental pain went on. Willow had died for him it was a painful fact, but one he had no choice to acknowledge.

Markus’s change to squad four gave him more time to reflect on things and althou it took him a year to fully recover from the loss of his one and only friend\\

Love of his life. Its some one believed he never truly got over it.

As he joined into squad four more and more and learned more about his Zanpakuto he found that this was truly the correct place for him. And he worked his way up the food chain once again living a carrer-oriented life.

Bankai\\captaincy

His bankai training concluded at the age of 400. the same year as the events in the fake karakura town. after the war in the fake karakura town Unohana was promoted to squad zero. But not before putting forth his name for the captain’s exam if he succeeded he was to become captain in her place.

The examination was as it always is. a grueling test to see who can become a captain, but despite what the exam threw at him Markus passed. Becoming captain of the fourth division.

Markus was finally able to put his past behind him. as a captain of the division he rightfully belonged to. which brings us to his current life.

RP Sample:

Markus sat back in his chair it didn’t feel just right yet, it didn’t feel right, she should have been sitting here not him. ~Not that Willow would have wanted a captains spot.~ he sighed he was over his past it was true but he just felt it odd. What would she have thought? Seeing him a ‘squad 2 ninja boy’ in the captain’s jacket for squad 4. she would probably just laugh at him. actually yeah that’s exactly what she would have done. He looked around he was reflecting again and that wasn’t a good sign he needed to keep his mind in the here and now.

Markus got up slowly, his new job was relaxing in its atmosphere squad four didn’t do much except run the infirmaries and clean here or there. He looked at the few reports on his desk; Unohana had once told him that half the reports ended up in the paper shredder any way. But he had yet to figure out which half he could skip, so for now he had to file every report he got. Even so that wasn’t many he could work on them tomorrow. For now he was going to take a stroll in the gardens to help him clear his mind, maybe visit his squads barracks and make a surprise inspection of there living quarters, he smiled at the thought for some odd reason. “Must be getting power hungry, should try and cut down on that thinking.”

As Markus opened the door he squinted he had been unaware of how bright the world outside was. The light wasn’t a bad thing he just had to adjust to it, as he had been stuck in his office for most of the day. As he walked out onto his balcony he smiled at the few members around his squad gardens. He had to admit it was pretty cool being captain. But again he needed to cut down on those thoughts. He smiled slightly as he walked up to a tree. The shade it provided was a nice change, but he wasn’t here for the shade. He looked down at a bird that looked like it had broken its wing. He shook his head kneeling to examine it. “You must have fallen from you’re nest didn’t you.”

Markus looked around a for a moment as thou he was embarrassed. He drew his Zanpakuto a small wakazashi he smiled ~I guess something’s never change.~ “heal and protect seikatsu hogo.” He muttered as his sword changed shape reforming into a staff. He bent down “lets just patch you up.” he said with a smile his blade glowed a faint white light that engulfed the bird. After the glow faded the bird seemed to chirp happily and fly off into the distance. “Yeah yeah show off.” He said happily as he watched the bird go free.

Zanpakutō Information

Name: seikatsu hogo (life protecting)

Release Phrase: heal and protect

Element/Family: Light/Holy

Manifestation: Seikatsu looks like a young woman with blue hair and green eyes. She is an incarnation of willow who oddly chose that form because of the way he felt about her. her personality is kind and almost loving to an extent she looks to be the type who would never really hurt any one. Yet at the same time she has a nasty vicious side that Markus has invoked on more then one occasion.

Sealed Zanpakuto: a small wakazashi with a white leather handle. It’s a small weapon but it works for him. Its hidden on his person and kept out of sight. The sheath is made from red oak.

Shikai: markus nearmont MO88SS

A light Calvary weapon it seems to glow with light when it’s in use. The weapon is an actual sword its length is approximately 33 inches. The curved style unique to European Calvary unites.

Shikai Ability:

Iyashi o shirudo (healing shield) this attack engulfs some one in a white light and heals there injuries depending on the wound it could take a long time. The shield is paralyzing but also protective effectively removing them from the battle while the effect is in play. The shield cannot heal severed limbs but can heal broken bones. The effect remains until the wounds are healed and then it cant be used again until that many posts have past.

Cuts\\burses basic injuries (two posts with a two post cool down)

Sprains and fractures moderate wounds: (three posts with a three post cool down)

Broken bones\\sever bleeding serious wounds: (four posts with a four post cool down)

Iyashi o katto (healing cut) the sword glows brightly and for a time every post that the sword inflicts heals damage from Markus. For instance if markus has a wound to his left shoulder and he cuts some one on the left shoulder his wound would heal. The effect of this weapon lasts three posts and has a six post cool down.

Iyashi no hikari (healing light) an attack that is a little less choosy then the others, it floods the immediate area around him with a blinding light. That restores the spiritual energy of EVERYONE it engulfs EXCEPT for him. This is a first on the field move to restore power to fallen comrades and literally anyone in the vicinity to full strength (energy wise wounds are not healed). It can only be used once per topic!

Bankai:

markus nearmont Luciendar

A sword emenating a powerful bright light almost every part of it is glowing the blade is especially shiny. Its length is about 32 inches making it shorter then his last sword but its also a strait blade so it doesn’t look it.

Bankai Ability:

Iyashi o katto makes a return in bankai this time lasting up to 5 posts with a cool down of six. With an added feature that he can cut himself to heal someone he’s touching.

Saisei shirudo (regeneration shield) its a lot Iyashi o shirudo only it works faster the cool downs are reduced by one and can even heal a severed limb but that takes time.

Severed limb\\fatal injuries (five posts and a five post cool down)

All others are reduced by one.

Taoryo chiyu (mass healing) this power is much like healing light only it heals both mind and body of select targets. Its only powerfull enough to heal minor or moderate wounds and can only be used once in a topic. Like Iyashi no hikari.

Fukkatsu (revival) a last resort power that takes almost all of his own power to use, this attack weakens him to the point where he is barley able to stand. But has the distinct advantage that it can revive some one who has recently passed the boarder of life and death. (has to die in the same thread as me using the technique one or two posts since dieing) has a ten topic cool down. and weakens him to the point where the next topic hes in he will be bed ridden for most of it.

Last edited by Masorin on Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bleachendlesssummer.forumsmotions.com/
Kisuke Urahara
Admin
Kisuke Urahara

markus nearmont Empty
PostSubject: Re: markus nearmont   markus nearmont I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:19 am

Nice job Masorin, Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://awake-and-alive.rpg-board.net

markus nearmont
Page 1 of 1